ghetto booty not going away....

Options
2»

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    No, because I understand I have certain body parts that were more... noticeable, regardless of weight. My hips and *kitten* are those items.

Keep doing what you're losing; everything WILL go down. In the meantime, learn to love your body. My hips and *kitten* used to drive me to tears; they are my fiance's favorite parts of me (MORE THAN MY BRAIN APPARENTLY). I learned to love it, screwed up skirt and dress hems from the pop of my *kitten* and all. But really... it doesn't matter who may or may not find them attractive. YOU need to learn to love it.

Butt hell yeah DO WE ALL LOVE A GHETTO BOOTY.

FV68l.gif
  • Stormborn25
    Options
    I have one, and while it got smaller it it stays proportional to the rest of you, so it gets smaller but your waist gets smaller too. So your proportions are similar just a size down :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I suffer from NOASSATAL... I wish I had me a Ghetto Booty...Heck I will take a prim tooshie if I could. Oh well, i like my rack though.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    No, because I understand I have certain body parts that were more... noticeable, regardless of weight. My hips and *kitten* are those items.

Keep doing what you're losing; everything WILL go down. In the meantime, learn to love your body. My hips and *kitten* used to drive me to tears; they are my fiance's favorite parts of me (MORE THAN MY BRAIN APPARENTLY). I learned to love it, screwed up skirt and dress hems from the pop of my *kitten* and all. But really... it doesn't matter who may or may not find them attractive. YOU need to learn to love it.

Butt hell yeah DO WE ALL LOVE A GHETTO BOOTY.

FV68l.gif

^^ This. When all is said and done and you still have something back there, you (and the guys around you) will be very happy.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Psh I got a booty and I love it.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    God has blessed or cursed me, depending on how you look at it, with a ghetto booty. I am concerned that as I continue to lose weight, my rear end is going to be even more prominent. I am pretty sure i will put JLo to shame, lol. Does anyone else have a part of their body that concerns them or you wonder what the end result will look like?

Without pics it didn't happen.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    This video might help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JSONCg5N34

Seriously!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I got some junk in the trunk as well. When I walk past a store window and I get a glimpse of my *kitten* chasing me around I wonder why in the world I have the nerve to wear stretch pants.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    This video might help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JSONCg5N34

Seriously!
    If you have children nearby, don't watch this!