Skinny Wed. Challenge/Are you in???

Options
Who wants to join me for a "Skinny Wed.?" It will be a great way to get over the hump and be well on our way to the weekend! Here's the challenge: double the exercise, double the water intake and stop eating after supper. We can sooooooooooo do this! Are you in???? If so, report in now, then check in Wed. and let us know how you are doing! There is power in numbers! Here we go!:flowerforyou: Doubling that exercise will kick my bootie, but I will do it if you will! :heart:

Replies

• ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    tomorrow is a busy day for my...girls have dance, idk about the double exercise but i'm down for everything else!
  • kait17b
    kait17b Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm definitely in! And bonus: Wednesdays are the perfect day for me because I have a lot more time to exercise than most other days. I love all the support on MFP!
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Who wants to join me for a "Skinny Wed.?" It will be a great way to get over the hump and be well on our way to the weekend! Here's the challenge: double the exercise, double the water intake and stop eating after supper. We can sooooooooooo do this! Are you in???? If so, report in now, then check in Wed. and let us know how you are doing! There is power in numbers! Here we go!:flowerforyou: Doubling that exercise will kick my bootie, but I will do it if you will! :heart:

I'm in!!!
    since I only can stand to work out like 30 minutes at a time, is it alright if I do a morning and a night workout... (and maybe I'll sneak in a quick wii workout!) The biggest loser game kicks my butt! And if I snack after dinner, it will only be veggies/fruit and maybe a yogurt :blushing:

Good luck!
  • kbg2121
    kbg2121 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! Whatever I'm doing is not working!
  • thecakelady
    Options
    I am in! Need something to kick my butt right now!

By the way, LOVE your basset ..have one myself. :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    that is a fun idea, i am in!!!
  • iamalexa
    iamalexa Posts: 53
    Options
    Im in too!!!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I will give it a try
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is a busy day for my...girls have dance, idk about the double exercise but i'm down for everything else!

Totally understand the busy day thing...just remember to keep yourself on the list girly! YOU DESERVE IT!:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I am in! Need something to kick my0 butt right now!

By the way, LOVE your basset ..have one myself. :)

Yes, that hound will be right under me tomorrow when I am trying to double my exercise....I won't let her come between me and my "Skinny Wed." :smile: She could use a Skinny Wed. herself! (Don't tell her I said that! :laugh: ) Is your basset a chow hound like mine?
    I think this will kick all of our booties into shape!
    IT IS ON!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I'm In:smile: Need to lose more than the lb that I have been losing a week and some weeks I haven't lost but under my calories. I bought a new scale so now I am ready:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I wish I could be in but I all ready work out an hour every day and don't have time to do more then that. And I am a breastfeeding mom so sometime in the late evening I feel as i could eat the whole house yea nails and all. Caia is growing and eating more so I need to make more. And it seem like all I do is drink water and pee so please no more water.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: YES!!!! I am in for "Skinny Wednesday". Let`s make it a `WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY`` :bigsmile:

Thanks for the challenge, darling. :heart:

Rebel
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :bigsmile: YES!!!! I am in for "Skinny Wednesday". Let`s make it a `WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY`` :bigsmile:

Thanks for the challenge, darling. :heart:

Rebel

Yeah, Renny is in! Here we go girl!:smile:
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    ill sure try!!
  • angrumore22
    Options
    I'm in!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    ill sure try!!

Way to go CDS! Let's try it together! Why not, all we have to lose is......a few pounds. We can sooooo do this! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in!

Grrrrrrreat! Meet us here tomorrow to report your success! Sooooo proud of you!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I wish I could be in but I all ready work out an hour every day and don't have time to do more then that. And I am a breastfeeding mom so sometime in the late evening I feel as i could eat the whole house yea nails and all. Caia is growing and eating more so I need to make more. And it seem like all I do is drink water and pee so please no more water.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

nd: I soooo understand. Take care of the baby and yourself! You are already doing just great. Wow! An hour a day is inspiration to me!
  • leorey20
    leorey20 Posts: 9
    Options
    Ok Im in just in time, double double double...