Skinny Wed. Challenge/Are you in???

Options

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!!!!!!!!!!!! I think skinny Wednesday will come after Fat Tuesday this week! Not a quality calorie day!
    exercise.jpg
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Im in... :bigsmile:
  • monica1515
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • julziepopz
    Options
    I'm in. I'm rubbish at drinking enough water so I'm going to make a huge effort today!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ok you guys....IT IS ON! Double double double! Double the exercise, double the water and double the effort to stop eating after supper. We will get over that hump with ease and be heading to the weekend feeling slimmer and more in control! Thanks for joining me! Check in later and let us all know how you are doing! Happy Skinny Wed.!:happy:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    372 additional calories burned exercise so far. 9 cups H2O!

How are you all doing?
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ive burned an additional 150 calories. Doesnt seem like much, but im sure it will add up. I still have my night time workout, and quite possibly a wii workout. Ive only drank 2 cups of water so far...uh oh.
  • thecakelady
    Options
    I am in! Need something to kick my0 butt right now!

By the way, LOVE your basset ..have one myself. :)

Yes, that hound will be right under me tomorrow when I am trying to double my exercise....I won't let her come between me and my "Skinny Wed." :smile: She could use a Skinny Wed. herself! (Don't tell her I said that! :laugh: ) Is your basset a chow hound like mine?
    I think this will kick all of our booties into shape!
    IT IS ON!
    I have a miniature basset , she is just tan and white. We got her from the Guardian Angel Basset Rescue. Can't believe that someone would not want her. She is the best dog I have ever had. :)

I am off to get my 3 mile run in then heading to the gym for 15 min on the elliptical machine , 15 on the bike then 1 hour of circuit training. I am sure after all that I will be heading to bed..lol
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    Two down, one to go!!!

I worked out for 60 minutes, instead of 30......and water I already drink over 128 oz a day, so I really don't want to double that, as too much water can actually harm you.

here's to finishing no eating after dinner!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Wow you guys! You are doing great. I completed my workout this morning, SI6-Ramp It Up. I ate out for lunch but ordered a healthy salad and refused the bread....(yeah!). Just completed a yoga workout, which is challenging for me. I don't seem to have much flexibility or balance. This was nice to do in the evening. I am ready for a healthy supper and then lights out in the kitchen. I have had lots of water today and plan on continuing that until bed. Let's do this again next Wed.!!! If I don't think of it, somone else start a new thread or remind me. I am now ready to finish this week off feeling right on track! So proud of all of you!:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Two down, one to go!!!

I worked out for 60 minutes, instead of 30......and water I already drink over 128 oz a day, so I really don't want to double that, as too much water can actually harm you.

here's to finishing no eating after dinner!!

Yikes, I didn't know too much water could harm you! What does it do to you?? Hard on kidneys??
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Wow Cakelady Do you do this every day? I feel so old! I burned 1117 calories in exercise today. I have had 128 ounces of water.
    Time for supper.

Nite all this was great!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Ive burned an additional 150 calories. Doesnt seem like much, but im sure it will add up. I still have my night time workout, and quite possibly a wii workout. Ive only drank 2 cups of water so far...uh oh.

Burning an extra 150 calories is fantastic! Good job!
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!!
  • thecakelady
    Options
    Wow Cakelady Do you do this every day? I feel so old! I burned 1117 calories in exercise today. I have had 128 ounces of water.
    Time for supper.

Nite all this was great!
    No I normal don't but I am trying to change up thing in my workouts. I do run 3 miles a day what on Monday, Wed and Sat I do weight training.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I went to the gym and walked over 3 miles and usually stop at 1 & a 1/2 then went to the other machines and doubled some of my workout. Drank my water and almost doubled it but I always take water to my room and drink it when I wake up. i am under my calories by 350.
    Everyone has worked hard today.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kait17b
    kait17b Posts: 8
    Options
    I worked out for an hour today! (I usually do 30 minutes) and I'm an avid water drinker- there's ALWAYS water in hand anyway so I can't imagine doubling what I already drink (My friends joke that I must have been a fish in a past life with all the water I drink :tongue: )
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I worked out for an hour today! (I usually do 30 minutes) and I'm an avid water drinker- there's ALWAYS water in hand anyway so I can't imagine doubling what I already drink (My friends joke that I must have been a fish in a past life with all the water I drink :tongue: )

Way to go aissur and kate! Cake Lady, you rocked it out! This Skinny Wed will pay off on your weigh day(mine is Sun)! Hope it got you over the hump and ready to tackle the weekend! Join us for a new thread "Skinny Sat. Challenge" that will be posted on Friday night. It keeps us focused on the weekend, when alot of us tend to blow it.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    Good morning I weigh in on Fridays because over the weekends I am never home so I eat out alot so I have Monday through Thursday to make it up.Weighed in this morning and I have a new scale it reads 167 lbs but my old scale reads 165 so I have lost 2 lbs this week but am using the reading on the new scale to log on MFP
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good morning I weigh in on Fridays because over the weekends I am never home so I eat out alot so I have Monday through Thursday to make it up.Weighed in this morning and I have a new scale it reads 167 lbs but my old scale reads 165 so I have lost 2 lbs this week but am using the reading on the new scale to log on MFP

Good for you!