What 'plastic food' do you love?

Options

Replies

• GraeKat
    GraeKat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese is my downfall, for sure. I need to get around to just making it since it's in everything yummy that I want to bake!

Also, this sadly must go on the list...HOT CHOCOLATE! I was pretty sad when I read the label! Label on Hershey's Cocoa- Ingredients: Cocoa

Label on hot chocolate-
    Ingredients: solidified corn syrup, monophosphytal dihydrates...okay well all kinds of stuff I can't pronounce that put it on the naughty list. Now I just mix my own!

If you have an awesome, clean recipe for Hot chocolate, I'd love to have it! Please share! Thanks!

Chatfield's all natural cocoa powder (unsweetened) 2tbs
    Sugar in the Raw 1tbs
    Vanilla extract (Just a splash)
    Cinnamon
    Nutmeg
    Milk of choice 6-8 oz ( I usually use whole organic milk)

I wouldn't call it healthy. . but I wouldn't call it unnatural and chemical filled either. My guilty pleasure in the winter just before bedtime.
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Movie theatre popcorn with lots and lots of 'buttery topping'. And Coke zero.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Pirate's booty
    Annie's macaroni
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Susanthecatwhisperer Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Rarely (maybe once a year or so), I need a Slim Jim. Usually the one with that flavorless orange cheese in the same package.
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just had a MC Donalds...UGHHH.. I feel sick now...Didn't have it for while and I don't enjoy it any more....Strange thing our body....
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it's not butter spray... I don't know & don' t WANT to know!!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot: Fried velveeta sammich with grape jelly. Mmmm, artificial. . . .
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Brown Sugar Pop Tarts with the frosting.

I don't know why they even bother to make Pop Tarts without the frosting, that should be against the law.

Someone that understands!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

WTF is that!? We don't have anything like that in Ireland. Which is for the best, by the looks of it!
    These are the best!

They dont have these in the UK!!!!
    They look rank, but I'd still try em! x x

My daughter loves easy cheese...and misses it now that we live in the UK. That cracks me up because the cheese here is AMAZING!

I love love love our cheese in the uk. Catherdral city chedder or Mexicana!

You guys dont have can cheese?! Weird. Its great on crackers, though i've recently started to prefer buying the big blocks of cheese and just cutting my own slices to put on crackers.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid kraft products they tend to taste of plastic, is that the same?

You can get cheese in a tube but not in a spray can, i'll stick with blocks of cheese.
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

WTF is that!? We don't have anything like that in Ireland. Which is for the best, by the looks of it!
    These are the best!

My daughter loves easy cheese...and misses it now that we live in the UK. That cracks me up because the cheese here is AMAZING!

You guys dont have can cheese?! Weird. Its great on crackers, though i've recently started to prefer buying the big blocks of cheese and just cutting my own slices to put on crackers.

Yeah its out of a tube!

god im such a cheese addict
  • Logical_Integrity
    Options
    What about y'all? Is there a fake food that you still love?

No. If it fits into my diary and doesn't kill me it is fine and I will consume it again. Everyday? No. In moderation? Of course.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    NOODLES:laugh:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Don't mess with my sour patch kids...for seriousness...

I agree! I absolutely looove sour patch kids! Dove chocolate, and McD's french fries!
  • BrittanyNBuchanan
    BrittanyNBuchanan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Knorr Pasta Sides. All of them.

YES!!! These!!!
  • pearlmorning
    pearlmorning Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with McDonald's soft serve!! I won't eat anything else from there even in my worst day's but that "ice cream" ahhhhhhh so good.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

These are the best!

No joke...my friend's favorite drunk food... Bugles (you know the little cone shaped corn snacks?) filled with Bacon n Cheddar Easy Cheese. Try it at your own risk...
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Instant noodles.

Always. Always, with the instant noodles.

I've also been having a fling with luna bars lately.

ETA: ... all the cheeze products in this thread! Before I was vegan I always had to have a can of Frito's Jalapeno Cheddar Dip in the house. I'd dip anything in that stuff. Corn chips, potato chips, pretzels... animal crackers... just a spoon...
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Everything everybody else said plus Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. One sleeve is one serving! HA!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Mac and Cheese and Danishes. You know, the Svenhards' danishes?

As well as all of the stuff posted above...