Pants on the Ground lol

Options
So I have lost 26 lbs!!! and FINALLY my clothes are just too big! I can take my pants off without unzipping or unbuttoning...and shirts...baggy and uncomfortable! And the complements have started coming in, without me talking about going to the gym, etc. I love this website, and all the support that people have to offer. I am going shopping this week, looking forward to going DOWN a size for the first time in 7 years!
Jen:love:

Replies

• mhagoaliemom
    Options
    That is awesome! :drinker: Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    yay! congrats! thats an amazing accomplishment!
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    well done nothing tastes better than being slim x
  • anita1987
    Options
    aww congrats! i bet it feels really good, cant wait til i get there.. lol :bigsmile:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    LOL. Yes and I have been getting on to my son for wearing such baggy jeans with no belt. I wasn't getting the compliments I wanted because my clothes were just too darned big. I finally went in my closet yesterday morning and found a bunch of my old skinny clothes and got them out. I was amazed to find that every old pair of pants I had in there, actually fit me for the first time in years. I still need new clothes but I have some things to get me by until I accomplish my goal and my daughter can take me bargain shopping for a new wardrobe.
  • jenmonkee
    jenmonkee Posts: 57
    Options
    LOL. Yes and I have been getting on to my son for wearing such baggy jeans with no belt. I wasn't getting the compliments I wanted because my clothes were just too darned big. I finally went in my closet yesterday morning and found a bunch of my old skinny clothes and got them out. I was amazed to find that every old pair of pants I had in there, actually fit me for the first time in years. I still need new clothes but I have some things to get me by until I accomplish my goal and my daughter can take me bargain shopping for a new wardrobe.
    Doesn't that feel great!! I am going for a new pair this weekend...hate spending money on clothes!!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    So I have lost 26 lbs!!! and FINALLY my clothes are just too big! I can take my pants off without unzipping or unbuttoning...and shirts...baggy and uncomfortable! And the complements have started coming in, without me talking about going to the gym, etc. I love this website, and all the support that people have to offer. I am going shopping this week, looking forward to going DOWN a size for the first time in 7 years!

That is great :drinker: and I love your topic title :laugh:
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WTG CONGRATS!
  • gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to get there.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The topic made me laugh as I was working out with my trainer yesterday I kept having to hike up my pants so she started to sing Pants on the ground to me.
  • nrepley
    nrepley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! :)
  • Changes4Life
    Options

I know exactly how you feel. Doesn't it feel great when your pants easily come off without unbuttoning or unzipping them!! I love it! All my t-shirts that I use to have to pull over my head and stretch out even more to feel comfy in are getting loose now too. I love the way I feel. I am having more energy too then I have had in years! Can't wait for summer....I have always loved summer, the time of year....but this year I will like it for more than just the weather. I will feel like doing more. CONGRATS!!!!! Keep it up!
    -Jennifer :happy:
  • Shannon82
    Options
    That's gotta be a great feeling! Enjoy your shopping trip, you deserve it!
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!

Losing 26 pounds , you may have gone down 2 sizes.
    My weight watcher leader used to tell use that one size was approximately 10 pounds.
    I'm sure that doesn't apply to everyone but you may be surprised when you start trying things on.
    Have a great shopping trip and be proud of yourself :flowerforyou:

Edit : typo
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Congrats! I cant wait to go down a size either!
  • 135a
    135a Posts: 1
    Options
    I have just joined this week and can't wait to see 26+ go.So far I have lost 2 pounds,by cutting back hope to walk 10,000 steps next week.People like you are what is going to keep me going.THANK'S
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • barry0814
    Options
    Way to go Jen. I have a good friends who lost 130lbs using this site and she is a new person. Keep at it!
  • jenmonkee
    Options
    Thats fantastic!

Losing 26 pounds , you may have gone down 2 sizes.
    My weight watcher leader used to tell use that one size was approximately 10 pounds.
    I'm sure that doesn't apply to everyone but you may be surprised when you start trying things on.
    Have a great shopping trip and be proud of yourself :flowerforyou:

Edit : typo
    Thanks! The pants I was wearing were tight, so I did try on a pair 2 sizes smaller and they were tight, but trust me a month ago it wasn't even close!!! Thanks!
  • jenmonkee
    Options
    To everyone who has responded:

Thank you so much!! I love this website and the postive people on it!! This is the first time in 7 years that I really feel like I am in control and heading in the right directions!! Can't wait to report the next 26!!!
    Jen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!