Pants on the Ground lol

2»

Replies

• congratulation. :)
    that is soooo awesome to hear <3
    im wooting for you :)

im so happy that you get to look and feel great about yourself :)
    shopping for smaller clothes always seems like a reward to have :) keep it up :D
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Great Job!! I can't wait to be able to sing ::pants on the ground, pants on the ground, I'm gettin' skinnny with my pants on the ground:::laugh: lol
  • ddrake83
    ddrake83 Posts: 4
    So I have lost 26 lbs!!! and FINALLY my clothes are just too big! I can take my pants off without unzipping or unbuttoning...and shirts...baggy and uncomfortable! And the complements have started coming in, without me talking about going to the gym, etc. I love this website, and all the support that people have to offer. I am going shopping this week, looking forward to going DOWN a size for the first time in 7 years!
    Jen:love:

Congrats! Way to go and have fun shopping
  • Yeay! Way to go! :drinker:
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Congrats!

And I also think you are going to be surprised at what size fits you now - just because this one pair was tight..could be it was the way they were made.
  • jenmonkee
    jenmonkee Posts: 57
    Congrats!

And I also think you are going to be surprised at what size fits you now - just because this one pair was tight..could be it was the way they were made.

True...very true!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    I am down 20lbs also, and I too am having this terrific issue. I am scared to go shopping because I have 20 mroe lbs to lose....so I will do some spring shopping and really hold out on my massive shopping spree until I reach my goal....this is a wonderful feeling though.
  • jenmonkee
    jenmonkee Posts: 57
    Ok I did it!!! I went shopping and you guys were right....down 2 sizes!!!! Woo Hoo!!
  • What a fun time! Luckily I have smaller pants which I have been breaking out lately. From 46 to 44 to just now beginning to get into 42 inch waists! Funny one, I have flannel boxer shorts which are my favorites...but now I have a problem with them slipping down. So, even if my pants are holding up, I am having to constantly pull up by boxers... LOL I don't mind these kind of problems at all though, in fact, it just makes me smile every time.
  • fivefatcats
    fivefatcats Posts: 368
    Awesome job!! Good for you!!!

I buy my 'interim' pants at Goodwill . . . I always keep a pair one size too small as 'goal pants'. So I am trying them on the other day and actually got my butt in them (size 10) and my husband, watching me stuff the muffin top in the pants, says "Why do women do that to themselves?". I said "These are goal pants, I'm not going to wear these . . .". His reply: "Why do you buy pants you're not going to wear?"

My comeback: "I'm not going to wear them . . . yet!" Soon enough!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement MFP friends!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    WOOT!! Keep up the good work!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!