NHL Weekend!

Options
13»

Replies

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I am scheduling all of my workouts around the Penguins' season schedule. Hockey has been gone for too long...

Hahaha...at my gym, the equipment has tvs...LOL

I work out at home... but I can't multitask. How can I scream at the Penguins' defense while doing push-ups? ha

Well, intermission is now longer. Save your push-ups for then. :laugh:

Haha, well you know, if I do intermission push-ups and the Pens lose, then that strategy is out!

That is a good point. Beyond that I am out of ideas.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Jacked for this weekend. Won't be going to the home opener on Saturday. Up here we needed to camp out overnight to get tickets, plus it's "Hockey Day Minnesota" on Saturday. It's a day long event where we have a couple outdoor High School games (up on the Iron Range this year), followed by #1 University of Minnesota vs. North Dakota, followed by Parise and Suter hitting the ice for the 1st time in St. Paul.

It's an absolute blast, and for any hockey junkie, a must attend... (behind our High School State Tournament of course).

LetsPlayHockey011313dl.jpg

HDmn0626_large.jpg

Jealous. I wanted Suter here (even though we don't need dmen). I have a feeling Nashville will see just how much Weber needs Suter. He is just such a smart, calm player and it always seemed he made Weber better. I've followed him since his Badger days.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    No. This lockout - and subsequent bickering - has made it so that I refuse to watch any NHL until the playoffs this year. I will, however, go to the occasional Connecticut Whale or P-Bruins game.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Jacked for this weekend. Won't be going to the home opener on Saturday. Up here we needed to camp out overnight to get tickets, plus it's "Hockey Day Minnesota" on Saturday. It's a day long event where we have a couple outdoor High School games (up on the Iron Range this year), followed by #1 University of Minnesota vs. North Dakota, followed by Parise and Suter hitting the ice for the 1st time in St. Paul.

It's an absolute blast, and for any hockey junkie, a must attend... (behind our High School State Tournament of course).

LetsPlayHockey011313dl.jpg

HDmn0626_large.jpg

Jealous. I wanted Suter here (even though we don't need dmen). I have a feeling Nashville will see just how much Weber needs Suter. He is just such a smart, calm player and it always seemed he made Weber better. I've followed him since his Badger days.

We needed Suter bad, Parise was probably icing on the cake. The Wild were/are stacked up front with blue chip prospects. Some of those guys might start with the big club because they've been playing in Houston all year.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Not going, but super excited its back, lets go Pens!!!!!!
  • ReNewYou
    Options
    Lets go Buffalo!!!!

Cant wait to see what Buffalo can do this year! Should be a good year.
    LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!!!