Replies

• hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    You look great!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing and so inspiring. I started at 225 with a goal of 160. It's great to see what I have to look forward to...you should be so proud. 170 looks great on you...can't wait to see the next photos.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    LOVE your attitude!! Great work, thanks for posting
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A few questions I have gotten I will answer here:

I am 5' 61/2" . I do a combination of cardio and weights - some of the focus is crossfit style. I ride a Schwinn beach cruiser bike - usually 10 miles at a time to our city zoo/park and back. My diet is not "clean" yet. I still eat pizza and cheese burgers when I want them. I do not deny myself. BUT - portion, calorie counting. I don't always get to log all of my food - in the begginning I did it diligently but job has been SUPER BUSY so I at least make sure I log my exercise. I work out 5-6 days a week.

I know, above all, that you MUST make up your mind to make changes. You MUST be dedicated. One decision at a time, one exercise at a time. GIVE IT YOUR ALL. It does feel good to look back and say "DAMN! I did IT! I'm strong, and beautiful and dedicated and I can count on myself. AND MOST IMPORTANT - I AM ADDING YEARS TO MY LIFE." There is NOTHING sexier than a woman who has a healthy body that she WORKED FOR.
  • CRM2013
    CRM2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    how long did it take you to get there i was 236 and now im 219 that was a month and a half in between
  • Rosanna14
    Options
    great job! you look fantastic...encouraging!
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. Impressive. I know you will keep it up because I can tell you are proud of your results.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look fab right now!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress and I love your attitude even more....Love having high energy people like myself with great success story....Love your body shape and progress...You got this....
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! Congrats!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for all of your kind words and encouragement! If I can do it - we ALL CAN!!!

IMG_20121228_193422_zps5bcd6f55.jpg
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look absolutely amazing congrats!
  • Mamax143
    Options
    You look fabulous! I am an elliptical girl as well!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!