• 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    The day ain't over yet.

2gvmr85.jpg
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    No one....I'm always smiling & speak to everyone!! If I did, than I know nothing of it! I don't surround myself with negative, hateful people...I laugh at their bad attitudes and move on!!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I piss off a lot of people every day, but it isn't my fault. I work for a customer service department at an aftermarket wheel company.
    Always blame others...uh huh...
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    No one, I can't MAKE anyone feel anything, but if they CHOOSE to feel pissed off after dealing with my sweet self, well, thats their choice! :wink:
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It's not a payroll week... so no one so far! I joke that I am the evil HR lady that asks people to complete and approve their time. Fine, you don't want to do it, you won't get paid! I'm doing you a favor. LOL

Many lifetimes ago, I did PR for a restaurant. Holy cow, people don't take any responsibility for their own pay! I'd have to hunt them down just to be able to pay them. But God forbid their checks be wrong - all hell would break loose! You have my sympathies... and MY PR dept has my in and out punches and has NEVER had to hunt me down!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Havent pissed anyone off today... About to piss off my entire kickboxing club as im going to do a training session with the rival club across the road even though they are supposed to be "the enemy" but as my current club isnt up to the standards i want then i have no other option.

Oh and when im bored i taunt vegans on facebook
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    No one... Maybe the cat..
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh and when im bored i taunt vegans on facebook

LOL, how can you tell if there is a vegan on your facebook? Don't worry, they'll tell you!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Quite frankly, who don't I piss off?????
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    it would be easier to say who I did not piss off. LOL. One of those days!!
    Drink forthcoming soon!
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    My cousin's wife. She didn't like something I posted on Facebook. (political) Apparently we are on different sides of the fence. LOL
  • aimeebug82
    aimeebug82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Quite frankly, who don't I piss off?????

Amen to that! my job allows soooo many to be mad at me at times! :sad:
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    A few people who called me a 'conspiracy theorist'. :laugh:

You're my kind of person. LOL
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    challenge-accepted.gif
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I have made anyone PO'ed. Been pretty quiet and to myself for the most part *shrug*
  • ChelseaM18
    Options
    MYSELF! Made life harder for myself by not waking up two hours earlier and ended up screwing up my day!
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Today I think I'm in the clear.... but yesterday I made a co-worker cry and totally didn't even mean to! My husband said this morning before we left for work, "Try not to make anyone cry today."

In my defense I think she might have been PMSing or something, because I really wasn't mean, I answered her question like I would've anyone else, including my boss...
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My two year old. I made him nap.. oh, the horror.

I really wish someone would tell me to nap every day.

THIS!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Had some extra fiber with lunch today. Teh wife should be pissed in about 4-6 hours.

BAHAHAHA
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    An OSHA inspector.