Feeling Burnt out- HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I'm not breast feeding. I'll try and up my calories and carbs a bit. Most days what I log is more than filling. I don't want to force myself to eat!

Don't see it as forcing yourself you eat - see it as fueling yourself - your car won't run without gas or maintenance, neither will your body....
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your diary says you are set at 1220 calories. You are 26 years old with a baby and only 12 lbs to lose.

Reset your Goals here more realistically. You should be eating about 220-300 below your TDEE, which is probably around 1700-1800 if you are not breastfeeding, and more like 2200-2300 if you are.

No wonder you're exhausted! Listen to those cues!.

Here, read this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets

This...I do P90X and am lucky enough to get 7-8 solid hours of sleep - and I eat 1600-1700 cals a day....Stop starving yourself, eat back some of your exercise calories...

She is not starving herself if she is full, looks to me like she is tired from not gettng a full nights sleep. Yes she can add more calories but she just started P90x and needs a baaseline on where to start her caloric intake. I can look at 100 calorie calculators and get 100 diff. numbers. Everybody is diff, so dont automatically assume she is starving herself.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Your diary says you are set at 1220 calories. You are 26 years old with a baby and only 12 lbs to lose.

Reset your Goals here more realistically. You should be eating about 220-300 below your TDEE, which is probably around 1700-1800 if you are not breastfeeding, and more like 2200-2300 if you are.

No wonder you're exhausted! Listen to those cues!.

Here, read this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets

This...I do P90X and am lucky enough to get 7-8 solid hours of sleep - and I eat 1600-1700 cals a day....Stop starving yourself, eat back some of your exercise calories...

She is not starving herself if she is full, looks to me like she is tired from not gettng a full nights sleep. Yes she can add more calories but she just started P90x and needs a baaseline on where to start her caloric intake. I can look at 100 calorie calculators and get 100 diff. numbers. Everybody is diff, so dont automatically assume she is starving herself.

Don't be ridiculous, doesn't matter what calculator you use 1220 calories doing P90X is not enough!