RuPaul's Drag Race V

Options

Replies

• jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Aaand. If you make a "Group" in MFP for it. I'd join. Just to blab about the episodes with you. :smile:

Me tooooo!
  • Aaand. If you make a "Group" in MFP for it. I'd join. Just to blab about the episodes with you. :smile:

Me tooooo!

Okay. I'm convinced. Makin' one now.
    (I've never made or joined a 'group' before. THIS IS EXCITING.)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Let us know when your ready.. I'm in! :wink:
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    Love this show!!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Yep. You sure did. :smile:
  • I'm gonna revive this again... just in case anybody feels like talking about the most recent episode or if they wanna join that group up there ^

tumblr_mhj9fl9B7I1qgsoaro2_400.gif

(PS: could Jinkx BE any cuter?)
  • gwitt427
    gwitt427 Posts: 2
    Options
    Love this show! So glad I'm not the only person on here who has an affinity for drag culture. I can tell you love jinkx (she is definitely my fav) - watch this video as it made me respect her even more than I already do:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QwvF3RAirVc&desktop_uri=/watch?v=QwvF3RAirVc
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Yay! This thread was revived and I didn't do it myself!!!!

And oh man, I've already watched all of the Drag Becomes Him videos multiple times (to the point where I have them basically memorized) as well as all of the Monsoon Season videos and... I mean, I'm kind of a huge stalker of Jinkx (in a respectful way!)

I can't believe the season is almost over, oh my goooooosh. At this point, I really believe that any of the top three could take the crown and it would make sense. I mean, it's pretty obvious who I'm rooting for, but I'll also be really happy if Alaska wins too!
  • gwitt427
    gwitt427 Posts: 2
    Options
    I always love learning that other people love the show as much as I do. And I love that you also have your profile pic highlighting your drag queen love. I so want to be a drag queen for a day!!!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!! .. but you already know that :wink:

tumblr_ml5t08mNBI1s36ijho1_500.gif
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Roxxy is in Cincinnati tonight ... I didn't go because I am Team Jinx!

tumblr_ml5t08mNBI1s36ijho9_500.gif
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna revive this again... just in case anybody feels like talking about the most recent episode or if they wanna join that group up there ^

tumblr_mhj9fl9B7I1qgsoaro2_400.gif

(PS: could Jinkx BE any cuter?)

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE her.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    So many Jinkx fans it makes me so happy!!!!

tumblr_mlpgoobgWG1r3f0rro1_500.gif

I can't believe the season is almost over! WE WILL HAVE A WINNER ON MONDAY! I'm so nervous. I don't even understand why I'm so nervous because it doesn't affect me at all but I just want Jinkx to win so badly that it is physically painful! I mean, I will be SO TOTALLY OKAY if Alaska wins, too! But I want it to be Jinkx. I want to see that crown on her head.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    So many Jinkx fans it makes me so happy!!!!

tumblr_mlpgoobgWG1r3f0rro1_500.gif

I can't believe the season is almost over! WE WILL HAVE A WINNER ON MONDAY! I'm so nervous. I don't even understand why I'm so nervous because it doesn't affect me at all but I just want Jinkx to win so badly that it is physically painful! I mean, I will be SO TOTALLY OKAY if Alaska wins, too! But I want it to be Jinkx. I want to see that crown on her head.

I don't care who wins, Jinkx Monsoon is a bad b!tch to the grave. She will always be number oneeeeee!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    The thing that makes me happy is that I know that, regardless of whether or not she wins, Jinkx is going to have SUCH an amazing and successful career. As a drag queen, as an actor, just as a performer/entertainer in general.

I mean, she had a "one night only" show in New York that sold out, so they added another date, and then another, and then another, and now she has an entire week of shows off-Broadway in July that are completely sold out!!! (Happy to say that I snagged a pair of VIP tickets for one of the shows. I'm so excited!)

Like, she doesn't NEED the crown, but she DESERVES IT (not to say that the other two don't because they totally do, too, but I'm biased, so.)

Either way, I'm so proud of her. Which sounds silly, considering that I had nothing to do with her success and I don't know her personally, but I just feel intense amounts of pride for some reason. She's like my baby. That's stupid. Oh well.

tumblr_mm88ruuUxk1qbto4fo1_250.gif
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Even my cats are Team Jinkx!
    BJcI0WbCAAAc2Fq.png
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    It's tonight! A queen is crowned tonight! I'm so nervous, I can barely handle it.

tumblr_mm95etU7K71rosb88o3_500.gif

tumblr_mmaaa3gKg71qins52o1_400.gif
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Gonna revive this thread one last time because

tumblr_mmewvgDhwz1r3wmvqo1_500.gif

Still not over it.

tumblr_mmfp3jGFay1rosb88o2_250.giftumblr_mmfp3jGFay1rosb88o4_250.gif

Her reaction to finding out she won was pretty similar to my reaction to finding out she won, too.

And it's been two days and she's been interviewed by Broadway.com, EW, Us Weekly, Elle.... like, she's already getting SO MUCH EXPOSURE. I won't lie, as soon as I saw that she'd been interviewed by Broadway.com, I started sobbing. The reason I fell in love with her in the first place was because she's a theatre queen and like, she will be on Broadway within the next year. I'm sure of it. I am calling it now. I mean, I decided that she would be the winner before the season even started, so I'm pretty good at guessing these kinds of things.

tumblr_mmfpy5TIJV1rosb88o5_250.gif

I'm so happy <3
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    yay, I'm sooo happy.