ultra perverted messages

Options
1235»

Replies

• melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd let you have it! Heck, I'd fight you to use it!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    OMG! I want one for my husband! Has she any idea what that baby is capable of doing?!?!?!?!?!!!
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    *drools*

If only I had the yard and the money for that!

And I grew up in Wisconsin, lots of cold, snow, rain, freezing rain etc and we still used the grill all year. Snow is not an excuse to abandon grill.

EAXCTLY, us Wisconsin people grill all year round. We also take our TV's outside and watch the superbowl during Winter. We Brave it all!!
  • Niivsmom
    Niivsmom Posts: 145
    Options
    Benefits to grilling:
    -- Excess fats drip off meats and cook away leaving less fat in the food itself

-- Vegetables retain more vitamins and minerals

-- The high heat from the grill seals in moisture and keeps food tender so there’s no need to add oil or butter in the cooking process and you’re less likely to add more sauces or other condiments – thereby reducing calories

-- Meats retain more riboflavin and thiamine which are essential vitamins

And the biggest benefit to getting this grill, it's friggin' awesome!

Get it! :drinker:
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Ok.. now are you really going to use it? Or is this one of those guy things, where i buy something for "us", in hopes that she will actually be the one using it?
    I know this trick...
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    well, I should elaborate that I'm doing the stone work and she works for a marble/granite mfg company. So, mine would only be 1/2 to 3/4 of the size of pic and minus the dishwasher which seems pointless. :)

I live in Arkansas and spring, summer, early fall....I grill 3-5 times a week
    Whooo-Pig-Sooieeeeee I used to grill year round when I lived down there....like you said, 3-5 times a week.

You NEED a grill like this!!

Grilling is better for you than frying.
    Grilling makes veggies taste better (so you are inclined to eat more of them)
    The cost for you is 1/3 of what it would cost anyone else to make it.
    You got to try a rotisserie turkey for Thanksgiving!!!

Note to wife: There are so many worse things he could throw his money away on. At least this one keeps him at home instead off somewhere.

If you need to build a test version to try out your design and feel like seeing the beautiful Pacific NW...I'm just sayin'...
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'd spend all summer outdoors....happy!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Ok.. now are you really going to use it? Or is this one of those guy things, where i buy something for "us", in hopes that she will actually be the one using it?
    I know this trick...

This being said... i have NEVER held my husband back from buying anything he wanted. He works too hard.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Caught ya lookin.......

I just really want to show this outdoor kitchen/grill I really really want and my wife is saying "NO", I need supportive comments only because I'm printing them and showing them to her. Thank you for your support! :P

3978m41051b.jpg

I want one, I'm single:wink:
    But seriously what does something like that cost?
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    yes you need it
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    I want this more than anything.
    Oh my god, I would have so much fun cooking with that.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    OMG I so want that... Can I move in?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    If you can afford it get it. Love it!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    sorry, you a baseball player you better have nicer than that. Lisa is his cook, I'm sure she could handle the outside kitchen. If not, hire another. I'm mad at him now, can you tell?
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    well, I should elaborate that I'm doing the stone work and she works for a marble/granite mfg company. So, mine would only be 1/2 to 3/4 of the size of pic and minus the dishwasher which seems pointless. :)

I live in Arkansas and spring, summer, early fall....I grill 3-5 times a week

I think you need to do it. For the good of the family. :-)
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Those of you who say it is pointless to grill due to snow should experience the "British Barbrcue" whereby:

The barbecue is lit.

It starts to rain.

People are 'sent' (possibly using paper, scissors stone) to poke the meat.

It rains harder.

Some attempt is made to put the(still lit) barbecue in the garage or similar resulting in burnt hands etc.

The barbecue gives up and goes out when approx. one sausage per person is cooked.

People huddle in the garage, shed etc ad munch on a lukewarm hotdog and watch the rain, muttering about how it "was a loveley idea, if only we had done this last weekend instead.."

Somebody (or some people) have been drinking since they arrived and proceed to make tits of themselves.

Spouses get annoyed.

Children cry.

Everyone goes home.

The barbecue is left to rust in the rain until the one sunny day the following spring when a new one is purchased in a fit of optimism.

Bravo ;-))) Perfectly explained
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Get it............

Just don't tell her, I am sure she won't even notice. It is like a guy noticing his girls haircut, doesn't happen.
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    This is a Triple Win!
    It could Ptomote your Stonework
    Benefits of Grilling.. &
    UP your Property Values!:flowerforyou:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I don't even have a dishwasher in our regular kitchen and you're gonna get one outdoors.....gee do you need a roommate? I'll put the dishes in the dishwasher and everything.

I wish my husband wanted to spend money on useful things like this....but he would rather spend it on lame crap like yugioh.