Unsolicited Pictures - have you ever? would you ever?

Options
penrbrown
penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
So you're chilling at the bar. This chick at the table next to you is discreetly taking your picture. You don't know. BUT if you found out would you be creeped out, flattered, frightened for your safety?

My girlfriend went out last night and spent the night taking pictures of a cute guy she spotted at the table next to her. I thought it was crazy creepy but she didn't find it the least bit bothersome. She's been showing the pics to her friends today.

What do you think of this odd phenom?

Would YOU take pictures of a stranger if they were cute enough?
Would you want someone to secretly take your picture? (suppose it wouldn't hurt since you'd NEVER know!)
What's the point of it all?

Thoughts?

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Would YOU take pictures of a stranger if they were cute enough?
    Would you want someone to secretly take your picture? (suppose it wouldn't hurt since you'd NEVER know!)
    What's the point of it all?

Answer.
    No
    Also NO
    And the point to me seems like it is to be CREEPY!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    That is really really really really weird.
  • penrbrown
    Options

So you wouldn't take pictures of a cute stranger?
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    If someone was taking pic of me, and i didn't know, without my permission, I would flip a table and beat someones *kitten*
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

I think he answered that....
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options

No- that is creepy
    (unless they knew I was taking the picture, then that is not creepy)
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    If someone was taking pic of me, and i didn't know, without my permission, I would flip a table and beat someones *kitten*

True dat.
  • penrbrown
    Options

I think he answered that....

I know. :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Some one once tried to take a picture of my kid. It did not end well for the ho...Or her camera. So I think I would resort to sticking my foot up someones *kitten*.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Nope! Perhaps a celebrity or an really beautiful bag :D

american+beauty+bag.jpg
  • penrbrown
    Options
    Some one once tried to take a picture of my kid. It did not end well for the ho...Or her camera. So I think I would resort to sticking my foot up someones *kitten*.

??? Why do people do this stuff? I just don't get it.

We need some unsolicited pictures people to come on and explain the mentality.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Def. would find that creepy
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i would ask.

and feel flatered and creeped out at the same time. walk over and say why did you take my picture
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think it is crazy to do that. How do I know they are not taking my pic to put on some crazy website.
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant send naked pictures of yourself to someone else unsolicited, or receive the same.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Really? NO. Weird and Creepy. I would be really bothered by it... and I would never do that to someone. What an invasion of privacy
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    what was your address again? um dont be alarmed at the bears one big shiney eye and one reglour eye iam mailing its perfectly normal and oh and the little red blinking light um thats just his teddy bear heart beating ..... if any other women want a friendship bear for there bedroom feel free to email ......shifts eyes
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    creep, creep, creep, creep, creep! So weird and pointless! "Hey guys, look at this cute guy I didn't even talk to!"
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    anyone who doesn't think this happens a million times a night in bars is living in a fantasy world...........

*edit for spelling
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I was at a little bar a couple of months ago, and this girl starts chatting me up. She was pretty cute, and the conversation was light, witty, fun. After a while, she busts out her phone, and shows me that she has a picture of me in her phone... taken without my knowledge a few weeks earlier.

It kinda creeped me out, but since we had already had a nice conversation already, it was just a little uncomfortable. I still wonder why she took that pic... I'm certainly no "looker".