For the newbies: here is what losing 80 pounds is like

Options

Replies

• KayesMommi
    KayesMommi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOL! This post is so encourage. I am in the 1st month of my journey and you hit the nail on the head!!! I'll definitely be referring back to this post when I need an extra bit of encouragment
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanx for the encuragement.:wink:
  • ajacasper
    ajacasper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to hear. Much appreciated :) I know the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train.
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    Love this! :smile:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this - made me smile on this cold snowy day. :laugh: I'm going to bookmark this for future reference!
  • ashlyrose14
    ashlyrose14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! It is exactly to a T what I do!! hahahahaha..... will definitely read it from time to time to keep motivated!! Thank you so much for doing this!!
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Love this, good read for beginning a new year :)
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    Fantastic!! I hope thats me too someday
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is GREAT! Thank you so much for posting. I will read and re-read anytime I get discouraged. :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • lcostigan
    lcostigan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for posting your success. It's great to see someone use hard work and consistency to turn little goals into a something big! Way to go!!
  • Dreajewkes
    Options
    Lol! This is totally awesome!!! And so true!! For me its where is the chocolate? Thank you for this
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    AZRunnerGirlinErie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thx so much for sharing!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    What a great post!! I give in after not losing and have a couple of stroppy days off so this is a great reminder of the need to just keep going. Well done you!!! I wish I was where you are .........
  • mskittyok
    mskittyok Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love this! It is so true! I have been doing this for 2 weeks now. Thanks for the encouragement. I know it can happen if I just stick with it...
  • christinewilli
    christinewilli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lawl- isn't this the truth? I've lost 60 lbs before, and it went just like that :D Its a good reminder for us that we will get frustrated at times, but we just need to keep going.

Thank you for sharing it !
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much for this post, everyone wants a quick fix, it's driving me mad, great solid weight loss, real dedication, you should be very very proud. Xx
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    GREAT!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Bumping this so I can read it often. Very inspirational! :)