Would you Date/Marry an Older Man or Woman?

Options

Replies

• tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    I could go either way
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Yup. My husband is ten years older than me (physically), and I'm 20 years older than him (mentally).

This. My fiance is 9 years and some change older than me, but still says, "I'm like a sixteen year old." Hard to get the older man experience that way...

I, er, have dabbled with far older men though... WHERE'S EMMA TO BACK ME UP HERE?

And by "dabbled," she means "got her *kitten* on."

It's okay, so have I.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Yup. My husband is ten years older than me (physically), and I'm 20 years older than him (mentally).

This. My fiance is 9 years and some change older than me, but still says, "I'm like a sixteen year old." Hard to get the older man experience that way...

I, er, have dabbled with far older men though... WHERE'S EMMA TO BACK ME UP HERE?

And by "dabbled," she means "got her *kitten* on."

It's okay, so have I.

Soulmates. :heart:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I dated a girl that was 10 years older. We both had a great time and cared for each other but knew it was not going anywhere.
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I did :) And I love every moment of my marriage with him! :)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Before I was married, I dated a guy 12 years older than me. It was only for a very short time because age and maturity don't necessarily coincide. He still had his house decorated in fraternity memorabilia, paddles, etc. He was 42.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Yup. Age doesn't matter to me... As long as he's not younger...
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    8 years younger through 12 years older and everywhere in between.

I'm 35 and really do prefer under 30 :devil:
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    A wise man once told me that men should marry someone half their age + 7 years for various reasons. He should know, he was married 4 times.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yes! I would!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Age may not be a big deal but maturity is.
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    1 AM DATING A OLDER GUY WHOM I HAVE BEEN FOR SIX YEARS NOW HE IS 48 AND I AM 28 AND I AM STILL HAPPY NOW AND THEN HE KEEPS ME HAPPY AND I LOVE WAKING UP NEXT TO HIM EACH AND EVERYDAY WOULDNT CHANGE A THING
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Age may not be a big deal but maturity is.

THATS SO TRUE AGE IS JUST A NUMBER THAT GOES UP AND NEVER COMES DOWN THE ONLY TIME IT COMES DOWN IS WHEN YOU LIE
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My current bf is 20 years older than me.
  • ARabon0224
    Options
    I am dating someone who is 8 years older than me. I am naturally attracted to older men. My ex is 16 years older than me. We broke up because he didn't want kids and I did. Anyways, what I like best about dating someone older is that he introduces me to new things. New music, food, tv shows, games, things like that. We have a great time together and always have something to talk about. It not so bad that he's like "what is the facebook"
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    when i was 21 i dated a man who was 54. we didnt have a lot in common. it was purely sexual.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Does he have lots of money???

Seriously, why not? If I loved him, sure would. 10 years seems like nothing to me.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am with someone 12 years older ... I've never felt more connected with anyone as I am with him.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I've generally dated around 10 years older than me (low 30s).

Is that your picture? Could you do 20 years older??? Bahaha just kidding! But you do have an awesome body!
  • kvg1210
    kvg1210 Posts: 35
    Options
    Married my late husband aged 20 and he was 30. He helped me grow into the kind of woman I am today and gave me a life that I cherished. Now am married to someone 7 years younger. To me age is just a number it's the man himself I look at :heart: