You have the best *%$#

Options
LMT2012
LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
What is the best compliment you've ever received? It does not have to be about a physical attribute. In fact, could be more interesting to avoid the "you have pretty eyes" type stuff. Have you ever gotten one that touched you to your core because it was heartfelt and something you hadn't thought of yourself before?

Replies

• rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    great smile
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm good hearted
    I'm the rainmaker
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I was training a class of business people in NYC and one of the ladies in the class told me that she loved my sense of style. Coming from a polished NY'er, I was flattered! :)
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    That I am a great mother
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Lately Ive been getting lots of compliments on my legs, must say they are my best feature and just compliments on my general attitude to others, That touches me because I like being nice. I get further in life :smile:
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    Your sausage is money
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I once was told I reminded people of Vince Vaughn. Back when he was funny and in a lot of funny movies.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    The other day my 14 year old said to me "Mom, I wonder what it's like to be you." I asked her why and she replied "Because you're amazing." I couldn't ask for a nicer compliment.
  • GainsAndGuitars
    Options
    Someone told me once that I was a great man. It sounds so simple but it really resonated with me and still does.
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have been told I am the smartest person they ever met in real life.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    One of my friends tells me I have lovely symmetrical nostrils!

When I was working a part time job in school an old man that came into the shop where I worked told me I had a good heart as I always made an effort to engage and talk to him. He would always wait for my shift to come and do his grocery shopping as sometimes I was the only conversation he would get in an entire week, being a retired bachelor.
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The other day my 14 year old said to me "Mom, I wonder what it's like to be you." I asked her why and she replied "Because you're amazing." I couldn't ask for a nicer compliment.
    Very nice!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been told several times what a great husband I have. I'm proud of that. He IS a good guy and being married to him shows my good taste and judgment. He's pretty proud of me, too. In fact, I never understood people who b*tch about their spouses. It just makes you look like a jerk - YOU picked him!!! :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    People here seem to like my legs :blushing:
  • frankb69
    frankb69 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    When i was told by my father that he respected me, and was proud of the man i became.
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    When I used to train Customer Service Agents, one of them said I had a "chocolate sex" voice :D
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    "ouch, ouch ouch"
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    The best? Anytime someone tells me I'm a talented photographer.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    "You look better without makeup, than most with it on."

The sweetest one ever, from a friend with benefits!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I volunteer with low income and poverty stricken people a lot and I've gotten some very nice compliments through that, I cried once... Once..