You have the best *%$#

Options

Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    The other day my 14 year old said to me "Mom, I wonder what it's like to be you." I asked her why and she replied "Because you're amazing." I couldn't ask for a nicer compliment.
    I think that's amazing - you must have felt awesome!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    "You're so pretty, but your personality is so bad."

I've gotten this from a few girls.
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Best 'compliment' I have gotten is when E-5s and higher (I'm in the military) recommend me for leadership positions even though I am already doing the work and thinking that no one has noticed. Makes me feel really proud of myself.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    All of my friends have told me that I am the most generous person they know.
    :)

My favorite over any compliment I have received.
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Best 'compliment' I have gotten is when E-5s and higher (I'm in the military) recommend me for leadership positions even though I am already doing the work and thinking that no one has noticed. Makes me feel really proud of myself.
    Thanks for your service! Are you a corpsman?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    In college, when we had just started dating, my husband grabbed me by the shoulders, spun me around and placed me right in front of one of our friends, and announced "Look what I got!!!"
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Someone once told me that my poise and grace was incredible. That I radiated confidence and always looked so happy in my own skin. That was about when I hit 60lbs lost but it made me feel incredible.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    All my friends call me Beautiful!
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    For me for some reason the compliment that felt the best ever was when I was told I "integrate" very well.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    That I am amazing in bed

What can I say :drinker:
  • mawmonamission
    mawmonamission Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Being told I'm sexy by someone completely unexpected was definitely a WOW moment for me.

The best one was being told that I am a great mother.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I was scared
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Maybe not a complement, but one I will never forget was my 4 year old saying "Mommy, our butts are the same!" I was like, "they are?" and he said "Yeah, mine is big like yours!" He was so happy we had something in common! He's also told me I have lost my "squishy" belly.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    "You are a pretty little wrecking ball" - Matt

"You're so pretty/weird/pretty somemore" that one guy on MFP. WHERE ARE YOU BRO.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    "You're like a flower."
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    (Serious moment.) I was walking out of a Starbucks and a quadriplegic in a wheelchair was out front. He tried to say something, so I turned around and went back, and he took about a minute to stutter out that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Best compliment ever because we both knew he wasn't trying to get something out of it, he was just saying it sincerely. I doubt I will ever hear a better compliment in my life (end serious moment) BUT ANYONE IS WELCOME TO TRY.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The best compliment I have received is not to be shared. It is between me and that person, and it means more than I can even express.

But second best:

You're really rocking that edgy hair. You're the hottest woman I've ever seen with a buzz cut.

It was the very first day I didn't wear my scarf, and my mom had taken me shopping to get me out of a funk.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    (Serious moment.) I was walking out of a Starbucks and a quadriplegic in a wheelchair was out front. He tried to say something, so I turned around and went back, and he took about a minute to stutter out that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Best compliment ever because we both knew he wasn't trying to get something out of it, he was just saying it sincerely. I doubt I will ever hear a better compliment in my life (end serious moment) BUT ANYONE IS WELCOME TO TRY.
    You have the most amazing biological prowess!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

This kind of made me choke up. Oh god... am I not a cold, mean person?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    "Your voice is a combination of Jesus and Fergie"

MILOBLOOM, I LOVE YOU.