Replies

• YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!!:flowerforyou:
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's great! You are the opposite of me.... I am in my weight range (mid to upper) and do pretty well with eating, but can't seem to get very FIT! I'm flabby! I do cardio pretty well but I need to firm up! Your bike rides sound marvelous! You love fabulous! :happy:

Let's trade tips! I hate cooking lol
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey Fit Girl,
    You look amazing. Not only are you thinner but you look 20 years younger in the kitchen photo compared to the wedding photo.
    You are---healthier, thinner and you have a lovely chin and cheekbones. You make this site fun! I love your sense of humor about all of this weight loss business, and you help and support others so much! You are the best!
    Aimeelynnn
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey I lost 29 pounds eating my Lucky Charms cereal, but sometimes that's the way it is... I bought some lean chicken and veggies but for a late night snack I'll just have a smaller bowl of Lucky Charms!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Hey Fit Girl,
    You look amazing. Not only are you thinner but you look 20 years younger in the kitchen photo compared to the wedding photo.
    You are---healthier, thinner and you have a lovely chin and cheekbones. You make this site fun! I love your sense of humor about all of this weight loss business, and you help and support others so much! You are the best!
    Aimeelynnn

Thanks doll!! I'm so glad to have you as a friend. Thanks for Always supporting me even on the bad days.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Hey I lost 29 pounds eating my Lucky Charms cereal, but sometimes that's the way it is... I bought some lean chicken and veggies but for a late night snack I'll just have a smaller bowl of Lucky Charms!

That's cause lucky charms are the shizzz. Congrats on the 29 lbs. you are killing it too.

You don't have to eat perfect to lose weight and get healthy.

All in good time. :)
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    This post just made me cry!! I cannot believe that I gave up on myself!! Look at all that hard work I let go of and found all that weight I had lost! This is a motivator for me 100%... I cannot believe at 190 how Happy I looked and how much better I felt!!!

BACK to it girl!!! Get your butt back to it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!