what were you labeled as in high school??

Options

Replies

• dg39183
    Options
    Jock and headbanger
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    stoner/academic!! took all AP's, interned on Capitol Hill, graduated with an advanced diploma and smoked all day erryday:smokin:

also i went through a bathrobe phase. i don't even know.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Quiet
    Ugly
    Weird
    Odd
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hick
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Surfer:
    When it wasn't football season (I was a receiver), I was surfing either locally or up the coast a bit.
  • CandyDiehardBAMF
    CandyDiehardBAMF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fat freak. I actually had a kid draw a pentagram in blood on my locker and ask if I had dead cats in it.... Really dude, you are the one that wrote on my locker in your own blood wtf.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    intellectual/stoner/music/math nerd.

It was a very small club.
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The weird and outspoken one that had friends from every "clique"
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My nickname in school was "Dog" labelled by the female bullies in my year for the 1st 3 years in high school

I was a major stoner in the last 2 years and they left me alone for a while for some reason..
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    the ugly fat studious girl who can help with homework, but otherwise a bore!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    A barney. It was my highschools word for nerd.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Not sure exactly what my "label" was since I kinda hung out with all different crowds, but I was the vice president of the show choir (basically, I was Rachel Berry from Glee), in 2 other choirs, lived and breathed musical theater, and probably spend more time in rehearsal than I did in class. Oddly enough, my "high school sweetheart" so to speak (dated for 2 years) was on the football team....whoa...I really WAS Rachel Berry...

If only Glee had been on back then, I probably would have been WAY more popular.
  • lorielovehailey
    lorielovehailey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    They called me snow white

You do kinda look like Snow White. :)
  • KimLovesDon
    KimLovesDon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The quiet dorky kid.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Let see...
    I was the cheerleader who smoked and drank. I was the distance runner who was also in band and drama club. I was on the honor roll but I skipped a lot. I was the girlie-girl in the woodshop and sheet metal classes. I had manicured nails but did BMX stunts and knew cars. I had subscriptions to Teen Magazine and Hot Rod.
    I have no clue what they called me.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Goth
    Grunger

Add 'weirdo' to that list and I am there!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Fat band geek. Of course I played a big brass instrument, what else would the fat guy play, a picollo? Not likely.

Ours was first chair clarinet.
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    Comedian/Jockette---I played volleyball and softball and I could draw which I used to my advantage to make up funny pictures. At class reunions I am still asked to draw those pics! :)
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I was "Gale the Whale" - the funny fat girl....... it was AWESOME!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I was the jock..........I would walk around with my Letterman jacket and all! :bigsmile: