what were you labeled as in high school??

Options

Replies

• Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Cheerleader / Goody-Goody - even now I am a rule follower
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    emo or into witchcraft or a vampire.....haha
  • Alanafl1975
    Options
    socal butterfly
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Choir freak. All of the people in Choir at my HS were lumped together... kind of like band nerds.

i wish we were only choir freaks... we got the other one - choir f@g - plus nerd herd member - and, the winner - "most likely to become a nun"

and they wonder why i won't go to the reunions... :drinker:
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    music geek
    jock
    trouble maker
    good student
    rebel/partier
    fun
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    The guy who pissed on the principal :drinker:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well... my friends called me the happy shiney goth... everyone else in the school called me the weirdo in the corner..

Hung out with the stoners who were 2 - 3 years older than me... was one of 2 goths in a school that was primarily Jocks and cowboys... Was quiet, stayed to my little group of friends, sat in the back of class and slept most of the time... super smart but never let anyone know it until test time when I would blow the tests I was taking out of the water and teachers would pull me aside and make me re-test thinking I cheated... AND about 6 months after Columbine happened I was held in a 3 day suspension being questioned by the principal because they thought I was plotting to do the same thing - truth is i was researching the Columbine shooting as a media studies project.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    goody goody brainiac skinny acne ridden flat chested geek.

who played the piano very well
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    That weird shy theatre dork who wore clothes way too big
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    fat stupid ugly sasquatch
  • nicola312
    Options
    Carlos............as in Nicarlos (say it fast, a jealous ex boyfriend thought of tthe name) and football head, coz of my round face, (again the same jealous ex)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    I was in band, the chess club, the science club, student council, and a comic book freak.

Then I started lifting weights.

mein7thgrade.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Shaved head, trench coat, huge amounts of misdirected anger, several years of martial arts competitions, and an uncanny ability to consistently perform below expectations academically. The word "*kitten*" comes to mind but I'm not sure.
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    Tits which I liked, The Pushover because I would do anything for anyone, no matter how rude they were to me, and people always made up a bunch of bad rumors about me so there was probably a list that I never heard about. Now they just probably call me the dropout.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    wanted.....but I was a good girl.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    "Most likely to climb a tower with a rifle."
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Theater geek -- but to my credit, I never wore a trench coat or black turtlenecks.

Proud Historian of the Thespian Club
    The coolest theatre geeks had about 1/5 of their wardrobe borrowed from the large collection of clothing for shows and skits
    :>D.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Invisible...or so I thought. Found out years later I was considered sweet, though shy. ♥
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    loner, then my senior year i was a slutty *kitten* because i got pregnant, graduated 6 1/2 months pregnant
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A loner, Dottie...A rebel.