OFFICAL MFP DATING THREAD

Options

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You guys know, pms work fine. This is the dating thread, not the hang your head low and give a sympathetic hand up thread. Just saying. You shouldn't bring the gavel down on someone you don't know.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    WOW, so now it's trash people that piss you off thread???? I will just jump in and say if you care about him, then you should want him to be happy. I am happy for Roy. Whatever his decisions are, they are his decisions and he doesn't really need all of this from everyone. And, I agree, my PM's still work fine, I bet everyone's else's does, too...
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    WOW, so now it's trash people that piss you off thread???? I will just jump in and say if you care about him, then you should want him to be happy. I am happy for Roy. Whatever his decisions are, they are his decisions and he doesn't really need all of this from everyone. And, I agree, my PM's still work fine, I bet everyone's else's does, too...

You do know that I'm happy for him right? Even though you unfriended me yet couldn't be an adult about it.
    I've talked to Roy and to Katie. I don't have an issue with it. I've moved on and put myself back out there.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    sounds swell Maxie
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    sounds swell Maxie

I`m closer then he is. :flowerforyou:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    all will be well....and everyone will be happy! so lets all just stay calm and friends and remember the main reason for this site:) you are all great people and deserve the best! :)
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I just want to wish you all good luck on the love front...you all deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    Options
    I'll buy that arguement
    :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Carl01
    Options
    I'll but that arguement
    :flowerforyou: :tongue:

I`ll lay a trail of rose petals for you to follow. :heart:

Where can I find some in the dead of northeast winter? :embarassed:
  • kimber607
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Where have I been?? This is amazing! :drinker: :laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options

It's a real soap opera isn't it Tam? Lol.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ageless
    Van down by the river
    Will date women
    Will move in with you after the first date because I'm tired of living in a van down by the river.

Haha this sounds like an add on plentyoffish.com.
    No an add on there is "I live with my mommy" "I lost my drivers license cause Im a jerkoff on the road" "I like to lie to women and tell them I care, when I dont" "I do not have a car, so you will have to drive" "Videogames are my life"...just hadda vent/rant
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

It's a real soap opera isn't it Tam? Lol.
    I'm just in shock!! :tongue:

I got busy with life and rarely come on the threads anymore. I post my exercise, etc! lol!!

I guess I need to come in more often!! :laugh:
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You know...all of this thread is wide open to the world, and indexed by Google, and others. Do you all really want to put your age, the city where you live, and other personal info out there, complete with pictures?
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    You know...all of this thread is wide open to the world, and indexed by Google, and others. Do you all really want to put your age, the city where you live, and other personal info out there, complete with pictures?

Doesn't bother me a bit. I have enough info out there floating around...a bit more isn't going to hurt. Besides...I'm moving shortly and no one will know where.
  • Carl01
    Options

Not to put too fine a point on it but...:laugh:
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    You trollin us there buddy?
    Course you know im joking! :laugh:
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Course you know im joking! :laugh:

Heck no...I'm trying to get away from the psychos I already have! :laugh:
  • roylawrence87
    Options