ME TOO!
  • sexyjeans
    sexyjeans Posts: 49
    Options
    Any success stories from this thread?
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    OK...I seemed to have a lot of positive response on my "Dating on MFP" thread so here's the skinny... (Pun intended)...

This thread is for people to list themselves as open to dating. Please list your sex... Male/female not YES!... your age, the city where you live, age of people you would be open to date, and if you would be willing to relocate. Let's keep it simple and if there is someone who interests you ...email him or her privately not on the thread. Please do not add anything to this thread except for the above-mentioned information. If you want to brag about any matches made here please do so on my "Dating on MFP???" thread. GOOD LUCK!!

FINALLY!!!! LOL:laugh:

F
    Westwood NJ
    37-42
    can't relocate
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    21 M Dover De/ Va Beach Va
    looking for 18-25 female
    can only stay local to those areas as per AF(dover) Va is my 2nd home
    :)
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've tried Match, why not try MFP? lol

I'm 26, Male
    In the Baltimore, MD area
    Looking for 22-32, Female

Will relocate for the right person.

figured I would throw this in here as its more complete then my MFP profile/pics, lol...

http://www.match.com/profile/showProfile.aspx?uid=bK+ivPYzhZZDIM3odXDcAA==&handle=DowntimeMatt&tp=S&pn=1&rn=4&do=2&lid=18
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I have to say this thread is sort of funny. Especially roylawrence87 who seems to be trying to hard to find a girl. I am totally not into the whole dating thing(via online) but friends are nice so if anyone needs a friend..sign me up scotty:)
  • Bdmiller42
    Bdmiller42 Posts: 149
    Options
    cute puppy!
  • JEK717
    Options
    Ahhh thanks. He sure is hard to resist.. except of course when he eats my plants:) He is a little bigger now so i try to remember the good days when he was not eating everything in site. But i do love him.Yours is cute too:)
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    Ha he'll grow out of it! I had an italian greyhound that went through the same phase.
  • JEK717
    Options
    Haha i sure hope so. He is getting to be about a year so his bitting has stopped a lot but his energy seems to have increased:) What kind of dog is yours?I have a guess but...i dont wanna say and have it be wrong:)
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    A boxer mixed with a saphire terrier :) It's probably the best dog I've ever had.She don't bark or get into anything..she just wants hang out and be petted.Yours a black lab?
  • JEK717
    Options
    I was gonna say boxer. That sounds like a great dog. My rottie is like that except she is pushy.

Yeah Maxxie is a Lab mixed with a basset hound so he is not going to get much bigger(though he weighs about 50lbs:) I should sign him up on here...jk He is big but he just has a lot of muscle:)
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    lol I hope mine doesn't get too much bigger.Roxie is 55lbs but she is a lot of muscle also.Shes only a little over a year old so she could get huge for all i know :) I got very little information on her when it comes to how big her parents were her original owner died thats how I got her.
  • JEK717
    Options
    Ahh how sad. Yeah i have no idea how big Maxxie will be. We found him on May 5 in the middle of the night as a 5 week old puppy so i also do not know who his parents were. But because he has basset in him i am assuming not much bigger. I have seen some pretty big Boxer but i assume that was because the owner's kept feeding them.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    Yea anything will get big if it eats constantly and does not get any exercise lol I try to take mine out at least every other day for a hour or so run.If she gets any bigger she'll have me knocked down when she sees a squirrel lol I like black labs I had one when i was a child and my best friend has one now.They stay playful no matter how old they are.
  • JEK717
    Options
    Lol yeah. They are great animals if you are not bothered by separation anxiety. Labs have it bad but the yellow ones are worse. My puppy freaks if you leave him locked up. It helps that we have other dogs though. We have to lock him up in a different area because he climbs like a little monkey and since he is alone, he whines and barks like crazy.
  • alvi002
    alvi002 Posts: 23
    Options
    Male, 26,Springfield MO, intrested in women 18-40 :love:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    The amazing thing is, I am not trying that hard to find a woman...
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Female
    44 years old
    Leesburg, VA
    Interested in males thirty-something to fifty-something?
    Cannot relocate (at least not now)
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This is cool. Im Male 39 yrs old would relocate and age is open.