lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sex: Male
    Age range : Doesn't matter really...
    Relocate?: Yes, i do a lot of traveling anyhow
  • truckerchic
    truckerchic Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fun thread!! Good luck all...My hubby found me on Twitter Feb 09 we saw each other twice in person, I moved to PA to live with him April 09 married Sept 09...never been so happy!!!! Now just to get rid of this weight....keep us updated if anyone finds a match =)
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Fun thread!! Good luck all...My hubby found me on Twitter Feb 09 we saw each other twice in person, I moved to PA to live with him April 09 married Sept 09...never been so happy!!!! Now just to get rid of this weight....keep us updated if anyone finds a match =)

Great Story! Best of luck in your fitness goals and continued future happiness.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Female
    Age 30
    Lubbock, Texas (until 5/2011)
    Open to 25-32

I figured why the hell not try this. I'm too chicken to go on any real dating websites and people here seem more relatable and real.

Lower that age and you've got yourself a date! Though, you being in Lubbock and me in Houston may pose a problem.
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am officially NOT dating on MFP. Just want to put that out there for all the would-be hotties. Just say'n.
  • FozzyUK
    FozzyUK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Yea guys, what the h?
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Any one find the love of there life here yet?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    :laugh: How is it I have never seen this thread before?!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness... why not ? =)

Sex: Female
    Interested in : Men
    Age range : flexible on this..but most likely between 25-33
    Relocate?: Possibly
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have two X chromosomes (female lol)
    Im open to dating, but really looking for some fitness pals in my area
    I dont date younger than 16 or over 20 (friends can be any age-but need to be female)
    Im bi so girls and guys
    I wont relocate
    I live in altamonte springs floridia and I am often in apopka
  • sexygenius
    Options
    28/F Norman, OK
    Likes boys and girls and groups

and groups?
  • sexygenius
    Options
    bump
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Male
    26 years old
    Currently in Phoenix, Arizona but possibly moving to Kansas City, MO
    Looking for a girl 22-30
    Possibly relocate (would totally move to canada if possible)

For more info on the jake please check out my okcupid profile! I'm not having much luck on that site though, I think everyone is taking my "Or wait till I'm skinny" line seriously. lol

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/heythejake

try plentyoffish.com...that's where i met my fiance...there are tons of people I know that hooked up from that site...

I met my husband on Match.com

<

Arrow was supposed to point to us. Total fail.

woops, my computer hick upped, didn't mean to post...but while i'm here, any matches yet?
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Male
    26 years old
    Currently in Phoenix, Arizona but possibly moving to Kansas City, MO
    Looking for a girl 22-30
    Possibly relocate (would totally move to canada if possible)

For more info on the jake please check out my okcupid profile! I'm not having much luck on that site though, I think everyone is taking my "Or wait till I'm skinny" line seriously. lol

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/heythejake

try plentyoffish.com...that's where i met my fiance...there are tons of people I know that hooked up from that site...

I met my husband on Match.com

<

Arrow was supposed to point to us. Total fail.

woops, my computer hick upped, didn't mean to post...but while i'm here, any matches yet?

Ya know, I wish there were a match. There are too many great people on here! I would like to.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I could set myself on fire and run down the street naked and men wouldn't notice me. Sigh..................
  • lilRicki
    Options
    Ya know, I wish there were a match. There are too many great people on here! I would like to.

Aww chin up, you just have to march right on up to someone and say something like "ok, i've been reading your posts and flirting with you for quite some time now, would it be ok if I asked you out to a movie?"...Confidence is the sexiest thing a man has...not arrogance, CONFIDENCE...and you're a damn attractive guy so smile, and let her see your eyes sparkle with some slight mischief lol
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Aww chin up, you just have to march right on up to someone and say something like "ok, i've been reading your posts and flirting with you for quite some time now, would it be ok if I asked you out to a movie?"...Confidence is the sexiest thing a man has...not arrogance, CONFIDENCE...and you're a damn attractive guy so smile, and let her see your eyes sparkle with some slight mischief lol

Theres just not a whole lot of people in Houston I like. See, Im very picky.
  • lilRicki
    Options
    aren't we all dear...that's why you should look into POF, you can judge them before you even meet them lol
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Sex: Male
    Age to Date?: 19-24 yrs old females
    Relocate: No, I have some disorders so I have to stay close to here :P

I mainly want to make friends on here :P