OBSESSED!!!!

I have a small confession! I am totally obsessed with the Success forum!!! I LOVE to see the weight loss success of everyday people just like me!!! Keep it up everyone! You guys are looking so awesome and are such an inspiration!

Replies

• fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Yup. Me too.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Me too!
    It is a big part of what has kept me motivated since the beginning.
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Yes, it definitely gives you confidence to see so many others doing the work and getting results,and knowing they were once just like you and just starting the weight loss journey
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Me too. It keeps me motivated to reach my goal.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Yes, it's so motivating! Can't wait to see all y'all's!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Me too. My OH has already noticed how often I am on here but it keeps me notivated seeing people's end results and hearing their stories.
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Me too, and I am obsessed with working out. My coworker called me obsessed this morning because I still want to go workout even though my knees are in pain. I despise that I have to rest. It's amazing how much you can change.......
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Agreed! It's really motivating and I can's wait to share my before and after pics.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Me too! Haha i check it everyday! Can't wait to be able to post in there!
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Agreed! It's really motivating and I can's wait to share my before and after pics.

THIS
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Agreed!
  • I love seeing people reach their goal! And some have lost over 100lbs and such! That's amazing.
  • Revupy
    Revupy Posts: 8
    I am hooked myself. If it becomes really contagious when its time for Obama Care we won't need because we will be really healthy. The powers to be will be wondering what happened!!
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Can't wait til I post in there :D
  • ElizabethRaeBarnes
    ElizabethRaeBarnes Posts: 74 Member
    :) I need to check it out. I usually avoid most posts. LOL
  • mkm04
    mkm04 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm here too, every day. It keeps me motivated! One day at a time people! One day at a time!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Yes I am as well...I have to see at least 5-10 of these stories daily!!! So inspiring... =)
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Obsessive success story forum stalker, checking in!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    I agree and I guess I too am obsessed! When I am feeling a bit on the "poor pitiful me" train, I come to the successes and it just jump starts the motivation and ambition to get it done!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Yep me too!!! This may be the only one I really come to.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!