OBSESSED!!!!

Replies

• Same, keeps me going on tough days.
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Me too! Haha i check it everyday! Can't wait to be able to post in there!

same here!
  • aslteacher5
    aslteacher5 Posts: 14 Member
    Me too...when I get tempted to go and eat something I shouldn't, I go to this section and read the posts and get inspired. Almost as good as chocolate!
  • tif83
    tif83 Posts: 85 Member
    Me too, and I am obsessed with working out. My coworker called me obsessed this morning because I still want to go workout even though my knees are in pain. I despise that I have to rest. It's amazing how much you can change.......

i agree it's insane how much you can change. a year ago i would have never seen myself where i am today. granted i have a LONG way to go (120 lbs) but i am getting more active and fit by the day! i HATE skipping a workout now! i have been in pain for the last few weeks and i still go. i walk through leg cramps and foot numbess. and afterwards it feels SO good. i want to be obsessed, i'd much rather be obsessed w/ fitness and nutrition than a negative vice!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    I am too! This is so inspirational. I check in here every day.
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    same here! totally motivating and inspiring!!!
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    I am too! This is so inspirational. I check in here every day.

^ this
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    I get a little obsessed with my workouts as well but,Please don't ignore actual pain.Muscle soreness is normal.Numbness and pain are not.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Same here!
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Absolutely! It is very motivational to see peoples successes!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    I'm with you girl! I always read them on my lunch break!!
  • Definitely Me too! Reading the success stories keeps me motivated throughout the day!
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Yes, it's so motivating! Can't wait to see all y'all's!

For those of you who aren't from Texas or Oklahoma, "all y'all" is the plural of y'all.

You're welcome.
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    meee tooooo! i love seeing the transformations and can't wait until i can contribute as well!
  • Fitnsexy12
    Fitnsexy12 Posts: 8 Member
    Yeah, me too, it's so motivating to see everyone's success....keep it up MFP friends....
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    So am I.
  • The success stories definitely help. I constantly keep in mind these amazing before and after pictures.

So, please keep them coming people. :)
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Same here, this is really the only forum I go to on here..lol. When I first joing MPF, I told myself that I was going to be a SUCCESS STORY one day. That has been my motivation to continue on my weight loss journey. :happy:
  • kuiboop
    kuiboop Posts: 21 Member
    Me too. Reading and seeing b4 and after pics of ordinary people who have worked hard really motivates me.
    In the last week I have gone to gym early morning b4 work and loving it.....I want to get obsessed with working out.
    GREAT OBSESSION PEOPLE
  • rachael4real
    rachael4real Posts: 23 Member
    Count me in. Totally obsessed and pround!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!