Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• kmelissa02
    Options
    I just completed day 3 level 1, but the push ups, jumping jacks and bicycle crunches kick my butt. i can tell a difference though in how long i'm able to do them even though i've only been doing it for 3 days.
  • Lobster_Lover
    Lobster_Lover Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow new englander and B's fan (thank God this lock outs done) I'm on day 2 of level 3. & it is kicking my *kitten*. I have lost a little weight but notice it more in my clothes. My recommendation is to modify where you have to and do each level longer if you need to. Good luck!

Today was my second day of level 1 and right now I am not worried about leveling up. If I am getting a good workout from level 1, I don't see a need to worry about leveling up. In theory I would like to do 10 days of each, but if I need to spend more or less on one level. I'm not worried about it. If it takes a month of level 1 and a month of level 2 before I hit level 3, that's what it takes. One of my goals I can't wait to achieve is to be able to get a women's Bruins tshirt. All my Bruins shirts are the uni-sex style because between my height (5'11'') and my gut, I can't wear the women's cut tshirt. So next year when I finally get the chance to make a trip to the Garden, I want to be looking sexy if I make it on the fan cam.

Day 2 of level 1 today and I was quite sore this morning. But the workout actually helped the soreness as my muscles warmed up, but I'm sure the soreness will set in later again. I just have to remember that it's a good burn and in the end that will be progress. Oh and being down 1.6 lbs this morning just since yesterday was pretty sweet too (even if it is just water weight).
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    There are many many fans of this DVD on the forum, and I'm one of them. I gained so much strength and balance and really shaped my waist and arms during this one! I might do it again in the summer.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yes the first time I did it for 30 days straight and lost 15 pounds. A few months later I started it again and immediately lost 5 pounds, so I had to quit since I people were starting to call me skinny :-( I have now switched to strength training. So if you are serious about loosing weight, stick to it, it will work!!
  • alijane9
    alijane9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 2. Lost just over 4" in total during level 1, so I'm sticking with it to see what else gets smaller :wink:
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow new englander and B's fan (thank God this lock outs done) I'm on day 2 of level 3. & it is kicking my *kitten*. I have lost a little weight but notice it more in my clothes. My recommendation is to modify where you have to and do each level longer if you need to. Good luck!

Today was my second day of level 1 and right now I am not worried about leveling up. If I am getting a good workout from level 1, I don't see a need to worry about leveling up. In theory I would like to do 10 days of each, but if I need to spend more or less on one level. I'm not worried about it. If it takes a month of level 1 and a month of level 2 before I hit level 3, that's what it takes. One of my goals I can't wait to achieve is to be able to get a women's Bruins tshirt. All my Bruins shirts are the uni-sex style because between my height (5'11'') and my gut, I can't wear the women's cut tshirt. So next year when I finally get the chance to make a trip to the Garden, I want to be looking sexy if I make it on the fan cam.

Day 2 of level 1 today and I was quite sore this morning. But the workout actually helped the soreness as my muscles warmed up, but I'm sure the soreness will set in later again. I just have to remember that it's a good burn and in the end that will be progress. Oh and being down 1.6 lbs this morning just since yesterday was pretty sweet too (even if it is just water weight).
    Sounds like you have the right attitude and plan..... you'll be very sucessful! Love going to the garden to watch the B's you'll be there in your girlie shirt in no time (i'm in mine right now waiting for tonight)Then going to the Pats tomorrow life for a NE fan is sweet right now!!
  • Joa1680
    Options
    I'm starting the 30day shred tonight. I've also joined myfitnesspal. I'm having trouble adding this.workout to keep track of my acivity. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  • Lobster_Lover
    Lobster_Lover Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30day shred tonight. I've also joined myfitnesspal. I'm having trouble adding this.workout to keep track of my acivity. Any suggestions? Thanks!

It's circuit training so I log it in my exercise log under "circuit training, general"