• jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Iogo.

New canadian brand. So good
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Make my own. Easy, cheap and I can have it as thick as I like!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Fage definitely. I add vanilla protein powder with Bran Buds and fresh blueberries. Sometimes I've added sugar free vanilla pudding, maybe 1/4 of a packet. Yummy!!
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I love the Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt. All of the flavors are awesome, it's really thick and only 80 calories. The cherry really has an awesome flavor.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Oikos Honey.
  • kaosvarkas
    kaosvarkas Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I usually have Chobani Plain with either Stevia in the Raw or local honey mixed in. Depends on what I'm feeling like that day.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I love the Dannon Lite and Fit vanilla Greek yogurt. I mix in chia seeds and sliced almonds. Delicious.
    I just bought some Chobani bites raspberry with chocolate bits today at Target 100 calories. I have not tried it yet, but I love chocolate and raspberry together. I am looking forward to trying it.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Fage 2%!!!!! Love it. It is about 40 more calories per cup than the 0% but, definitely worth it. Yum!
  • lisab0864
    lisab0864 Posts: 154
    Options
    Make my own. Easy, cheap and I can have it as thick as I like!

This.............and I LOVE it really thick. Absolutely the best yogurt EVER!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I like Chobani. It is very thick & tastes great even though it's no or low fat depending on the flavor. I've tried other Greek yogurts but it seems that either the taste or consistency is not quite what i like.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    For the life of me I cannot see the affinity for Greek Gods. You get very low protein relative to the price compared to others. Anyway, my favorite is Fage whole fat, followed by their 2%.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    For the life of me I cannot see the affinity for Greek Gods. You get very low protein relative to the price compared to others. Anyway, my favorite is Fage whole fat, followed by their 2%.

I really want to try the whole but have not been able to find it. I love the 2% so I bet the whole is amazing.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's is the only one I buy. :smile: Good stuff!
  • ChristyWorksIt
    ChristyWorksIt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Quaker's Muller corner Greek yogurt!! All of the ones I have tried have been delicious!!!
  • shakespearessister
    Options
    Stonyfield organic Oikos pineapple. Also Eros Organic strawberry. Like dessert!
  • shrinkingsusie
    shrinkingsusie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oikos vanilla is my favorite. I like most flavors of greek gods too. I'm just judging on the taste since I have no idea how they compare in nutritional value.
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% plain
    Chobani NF plain
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Oikos black cherry and Chobani peach
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    I really like Yoplait Greek yogurt. There's lots of really great flavors, my favorites are black cherry, vanilla, strawberry, and mixed berry. They're each only 100 calories too :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I always get either store brand or chobani.