Replies

• Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Pakeeza (UK).
  • Lisamb757
    Lisamb757 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    FAGE for sure. The blueberry 2% is like dessert!
  • kmwheel
    kmwheel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Quaker's Muller corner Greek yogurt!! All of the ones I have tried have been delicious!!!

This is my new favorite, too. I picked up the variety pack at Sam's Club. My favorite of the bunch is the caramelized almond one. I didn't even realize it was a Quaker brand. :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Chobani
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani........
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Was wondering everyone's favorite brand of Greek Yogurt; Ive been eating Greek Yogurt for the past week, have not tried any other brand besides 'The Greek Gods'

edit:
    I ust realized I misspelled yogurt in the title.. ohwell cant change that now.

Greek Gods is all I eat. It's hard to find full fat greek yogurt here and Greek Gods has the lowest carbs. (And tastes pretty yummy too.)
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Chobani raspberry with 1packet stevia and 1 tablespoon coca powder. Yum!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Fage
  • tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like Chobani, and Oikos is good too.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Giant Eagle plain I use it to top off chili or on potato. for a treat I add over ripe banana and a little peanut butter granola
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Was wondering everyone's favorite brand of Greek Yogurt; Ive been eating Greek Yogurt for the past week, have not tried any other brand besides 'The Greek Gods'

edit:
    I ust realized I misspelled yogurt in the title.. ohwell cant change that now.

Greek Gods is all I eat. It's hard to find full fat greek yogurt here and Greek Gods has the lowest carbs. (And tastes pretty yummy too.)

I'm pretty sure Greek Gods isnt greek yogurt like the others are...
  • sherry_augustine
    sherry_augustine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fage all the way! I always buy the plain (regular or 2%) so I can use it like sour cream and add to smoothies. If I want it with fruit I add a bit of stevia and Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon vanilla extract. I have made this vanilla stevia mix and served at parties as a dip for a fruit tray and people think it is some whipped cream concoction...they are so surprised when I tell them it's yogurt.
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I like Fage plain. I also like Dannon's light and fit. The vanilla and cherry are my favorite. I would mix a little granola in it. So good!
  • KittyCannibal
    Options
    Chobani
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with honey! :love:

..though the Oikos key lime is on my next grocery list.. thank you! :bigsmile:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Fage Cherry. Tastes like a cherry cheesecake..mm....
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Peach Chobani..
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    greek gods full-fat for when I want to add fruit or somesuch, and Brown cow non-fat as a topping on savory things since it tastes alot like sour cream to me.
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like Fage 0%. I like that it is the most natural and I add a little splenda, berries, almonds.
  • chameleonlounge
    chameleonlounge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Plain Fage 0% Fat. It is so yummy. I use it like sour creme.