30 Day shred Challenge

Options
Hey everyone so Im back on and ready to go full charge!!!!!! So Im going to start this challenge, I know its been done and there are some challenges going on right now (but its late in the game).

Weigh in every Thursday
Support others to advance futher into the shred and of course shred some inches and weight before we have to put the bathing suites on.

For those wishing to join- Goal weight to reach at end of challenge and current weight. Send in every Thursday to me and ill update.Its up to you if you want to put your measurments weekly I wont ask anyone to do this only if you want.

Heres to shredding some pounds and inches!!!

Replies

• LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in on this challenge. When are we starting?
  • dtoscas
    dtoscas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will join this challenge...how will we keep track and what info do you need from me?:smile:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you! I actually already started this past Sunday, so today is day 5 for me. I need to be held accountable because the last few times I tried to complete this workout I've quit halfway through. My husband and I are going on vacation next month so I'd like to complete it before we leave!

I was going to measure myself on Sunday (I measure myself once a month anyways) and can post my measurements then.

What's the "official" start date?
  • lanesa
    lanesa Posts: 5
    Options
    How do you determine and record your exercise calories from Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred?
  • McFatterton
    Options
    How do you determine and record your exercise calories from Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred?

Before I had an HRM, I would enter in as 'Circuit Training'. For me, at 5'7" 185/190 lbs I burn on average 250 calories for Level 1.
  • tnewcom
    tnewcom Posts: 58
    Options
    I would love to join! i started last week but had to take 4 days off but started back on Monday and have been doing it everyday!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great glad to see a response!! I think today we be a great start date cause its Thursday.If everyone sends me their infor via email would be best , Ill get everyones info all together and repost.

Im researching about how to log it cause im not sure as well.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    count me in i was gonna start today anyway. its a good day bc if not i tend to splurge. so are you doing this every day, other day, 4 times a week.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Im not sure yet I dont think that ill be able to handle everyday !!!!!I watched it just to see how it is and I was hurting just looking at it!!!

If you are wanting to join pls send information **** Information will be posted tonight*******
  • McFatterton
    Options
    My weight has been sent :happy:

I'm going to try my hardest to do the Shred every day....I only have 33 days till vacation and I'm on day 5......so I only have 8 potential "skip" days. I'm determined to get this done before we go!
  • aerobicgirl
    Options
    Im not sure yet I dont think that ill be able to handle everyday !!!!!I watched it just to see how it is and I was hurting just looking at it!!!

If you are wanting to join pls send information **** Information will be posted tonight*******

so i will more than likely do five days a week with friday and tuesday off.
  • jessangel
    jessangel Posts: 34
    Options
    Im in! what day are we weighing in I will add you and send you my info. Can't wait, I need some support and motivation!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ok if everyone else is doing 5 days I will too!!!! Im going to make today day one so here goes.
  • aerobicgirl
    Options
    awesome, but just so you know i get discouraged really easy so i need the motivation. please.
  • tnewcom
    tnewcom Posts: 58
    Options
    So we will all do it at least 5 days a week and weigh in is on Thursdays....Sounds like a plan...you all doing anything else besides the shred?
  • McFatterton
    Options
    So we will all do it at least 5 days a week and weigh in is on Thursdays....Sounds like a plan...you all doing anything else besides the shred?

I do cardio too - either walking outside, treadmill or elliptical - I was doing that everyday, but haven't the past two days. Plan on getting on the treadmill tonight after I Shred.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ok so im checking in

Day1 - copmleted day1 without weights and not 100% effort cause my butt got kicked!!!! I knew I was out of shape but not this bad. I was doing those dang jumping jacks and i was like ok when is this going to end and really if you think about it its not so bad.

Theres 3 day workouts. So for those who have done this before how does it really work? Do you do the day 1 for a week then day 2 the following?

Tomorrow will be my first day off for the week of our challenge which is probably a good thing cause I think im going to be hurting a little tomorrow.:noway:
  • drholly245
    Options
    Great glad to see a response!! I think today we be a great start date cause its Thursday.If everyone sends me their infor via email would be best , Ill get everyones info all together and repost.

Im researching about how to log it cause im not sure as well.

I have been logging it in as calestinics
  • drholly245
    Options
    I am on day 5 but luckily my weigh in days are on thursdays as well so i am in too!! I will just be alittle ahead of everyone.

• drholly245
    Options
    I hate the jumping jacks and the bicycle crunches lol but its set in three stages not days so most people have been doing stage 1 for 10 days then going to stage 2 for 10 then stage 3 for 10. I have been doing it everyother day but i did it two days in a row tues and wed. The days i dont do it i have been do the elliptical.
    Ok so im checking in

Day1 - copmleted day1 without weights and not 100% effort cause my butt got kicked!!!! I knew I was out of shape but not this bad. I was doing those dang jumping jacks and i was like ok when is this going to end and really if you think about it its not so bad.

Theres 3 day workouts. So for those who have done this before how does it really work? Do you do the day 1 for a week then day 2 the following?

Tomorrow will be my first day off for the week of our challenge which is probably a good thing cause I think im going to be hurting a little tomorrow.:noway: