Anyone into body modifications? I know you are.

Options
124»

Replies

• ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    full chest piece, back, feet, left arm is almost sleeved. used to have my septum and 3 lip piercings, along with my monroe and my ears stretched to 1 1/16"
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    2 tats..... one on my right shoulder blade (my first) and a tramp stamp. I know, how cliche.

I had an industrial that was my baby, but couldn't have the barbell in (only studs were acceptable) during clinicals in nursing school and it just got to be so much taking it out and putting it back in multiple times a week.

I had my belly button (cliche, I know) and kept it even when I got fatter but after I'd had it about 5 years, it got a raging infection and I finally took it out bc the infection wasn't improving with anything :(

I want more tats and piercings, just not sure exactly what.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i had my ears pierced x5 but now just 2 left the other close up, my nose stil can have a nose studd but doesnt, my lip either side but had to take it out in work 6 mos later and it closed (gutted), belly button, tounge. tattoos ive had 7 this includes 1 that was covered up i want more tats though
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Five ear piercings and a tattoo. I'd love a second tattoo.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    nine piercings, three tattoos, . used to have 13 pirecings lol. want 5 more then im done. tattoos.... i have 15 designs in the works. I want them all....

i am a swim instructor and lifeguard. we (by we i mean i and one of my bosses) though there would be outrage from the parents that i had snakebites, 6 gauge and two visible tattoos... but actually more often than not everyone love them. Pleasant surprise. and that means i can get more =)