IIFYM. If you don't know what this means, GIH

Options
1235»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    This is very well said!!! Thanks for writing this out so thoughtfully and sharing.

Also what people enjoy eating is going to be different per person. Some people like things that other people don't like. Sometimes it seems like people don't know that.

Also, not everyone here thinks about food in terms of weight loss. Whenever people on here talk about food people always want to know how that relates to weight loss or metabolism. Just a reminder that not everyone here is trying to lose weight or makes food choices based on that.

He did not actually write it, he plagiarized it without giving proper credit to the person who did.

Oh no!! I didn't read the comments. Maybe someone already said that. Who wrote it?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    This is very well said!!! Thanks for writing this out so thoughtfully and sharing.

Also what people enjoy eating is going to be different per person. Some people like things that other people don't like. Sometimes it seems like people don't know that.

Also, not everyone here thinks about food in terms of weight loss. Whenever people on here talk about food people always want to know how that relates to weight loss or metabolism. Just a reminder that not everyone here is trying to lose weight or makes food choices based on that.

He did not actually write it, he plagiarized it without giving proper credit to the person who did.

Oh no!! I didn't read the comments. Maybe someone already said that. Who wrote it?

He copy pasted it from here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133160853&highlight=Iifym.+don't+means
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

He copy pasted it from here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133160853&highlight=Iifym.+don't+means

Wow!

Thanks for letting us know.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I am saying this, but this is the first tread in the forums I have actually enjoyed reading in a long time!

Further evidence that nothing good comes of the MFP forums...since this was a blatantly plagiarized post.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Been doing this for 8 years...same weight except for 5 pounds I chose to put on.

40c/35p/25f split
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Bump