Tell me something about yourself..

Options

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Other than being a stay-at-home mother my most FAVORITE job ever was being a caregiver for adults with developmental disabilities.

Both are very rewarding!!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    For more than 20 years, I've been giving experimental drugs to people, I foster dogs,and Ringo Starr is my boyfriend (OK, only two of these are true).
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I'm currently in my second year of college after being out of school for over 20 years!

Great honey!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    For more than 20 years, I've been giving experimental drugs to people, I foster dogs,and Ringo Starr is my boyfriend (OK, only two of these are true).

which two?? lol
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I like to travel by myself. In the spring i went to Vietnam and Cambodia, and wound up kayaking in Halong Bay and doing a homestay in a H'mong village where they gave me a herbal bath in a bamboo barrel. Climbing in was hard, but climbing out was a trick. I've also camped in the Arctic.

I like to make quilts and cover them with yarn and beads, and occassionally paint them or burn holes in them.

And I read a lot. Right now, I'm enjoying reading this thread.

All of that sounds fun and that's great for the last part!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options

which two?? lol

The whole foster dog thing is a lie...oh wait...

(actually, I think my husband would prefer the Ringo Starr scenario over the foster dogs, haha!).
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm an accountant because it pays the bills and is 9-5. If I followed my passion - and Daddy's footsteps - I'd be a chef.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'm a level 90 Worgen, Unholy Death Knight.

^_^

:D

My dirty secret.... ;)

I mean, really, an Unholy DK? What was I thinking!!! XD

what is an "Unholy Death Knight"?

StephenCrowe-WorgenDeathKnight.jpg

^ That's Me :)

(WoW - Video Game)
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I speak six languages.

So does my daughter. OK 5 and American Sign. I'm so impressed with anybody who can speak more than one.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have Epilepsy. I was diagnosed in 2002 but I was very rebellious and refused to acknowledge it. I went 7 years without a seizure but in February of 2007 I had 2. SOOO I have been on medication ever since and will be my whole life.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm in Mensa. Also, I'm contemplating taking a pole dancing class.

My boss has taken a few pole dancing classes and she loves them. When I am skinnier a really want to try them too.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I love German rock music. I know most people instantly think of Rammstein when I say this, but my fave is actually a band called Oomph! and I even got to see them live in Germany when I was living overseas.

I *LOVE* Oomph!! :D I listen to a whole ton of German rock, one of my oldest favorites being Die Toten Hosen, and KMFDM alternates with Depeche Mode for my favorite band. I only know one other person ever that knows who Oomph! is. :D
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love country music
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've raised every kind of critter except cows & pigs (and reptiles), and for the first time in my whole life, I'm petless as of 3 weeks ago. :(

I've raised and birthed 17 paso fino foals,
    3 giant litters of Belgian Tervuran puppies,
    Himalayan & Siamese/Burmese kittens.

I've raised African & South American ciclids, coral reefs and saltwater exotic fish (2000+ gallons at one point).
    I've raised 3 Amazon yellowheaded parrots and conures & other birds (because it probably won't let me put in the breed!).

And goats and ducks and chickens and hamsters and rats other puppies & kitties. And finally, I'm without a pet for the first time ever. I'm starting back over with fish....but at a very moderate scale!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'm an accountant because it pays the bills and is 9-5. If I followed my passion - and Daddy's footsteps - I'd be a chef.

God bless ya honey, there is a special place on this earth for you.
    I despise cooking. I cook out of necessity.
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Been legally blind since birth. But have enough vision to use a normal computer.
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Had testicular cancer but was able to get treatment and a cure for that. But have had seizures since my junior year of high school and will suffer through that probably my whole life.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have two adopted sons. Infertile--and it turned out to be one of the greatest unfortunate events of my life.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I see dead people. Lol just kidding. I enjoy watching UFC :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I see dead people. Lol just kidding. I enjoy watching UFC :)

I saw quite a few today at work. Trufax.

I make pixel art in my spare time.