Tell me something about yourself..

Options

Replies

• debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was a juvenile detention officer, I'm 39 and have an (almost) 1 year old son, I'm living in PA but miss Montana terribly and I make soap.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Most ppl think I'm younger then what I am and that my kids belong to someone I babysit for!lol

Wow..
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I was a juvenile detention officer, I'm 39 and have an (almost) 1 year old son, I'm living in PA but miss Montana terribly and I make soap.

Soap?!? cool
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Scared of bugs LOL
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Scared of bugs LOL

crush them with your abs!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'm what folks used to call a headbanger.

I love heavy metal music.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    me and my fiance have been together 13 years. we started to date when i was 15! were about to get married october 19 this year! we have been through a lot! ups like him earning his associates degree! and downs like we had a house that flooded and he fought cancer last year and now is in remission! large b cell lymphoma. we have had it hard and been through a lot. but not many people can say they have a love like ours:)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Oh, and I'm what folks used to call a headbanger.

I love heavy metal music.

Rock on!!!
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm a belly dancer who is looking to fuse traditional belly dance with Goth and heavy metal music.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    me and my fiance have been together 13 years. we started to date when i was 15! were about to get married october 19 this year! we have been through a lot! ups like him earning his associates degree! and downs like we had a house that flooded and he fought cancer last year and now is in remission! large b cell lymphoma. we have had it hard and been through a lot. but not many people can say they have a love like ours:)

That is so sweet and congrats on your engagement!! :smile:
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I'm a belly dancer who is looking to fuse traditional belly dance with Goth and heavy metal music.

you got edge girlfriend! do it!
  • mredsolomon
    mredsolomon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a level 90 Worgen, Unholy Death Knight.

^_^

:D

My dirty secret.... ;)

I mean, really, an Unholy DK? What was I thinking!!! XD

what is an "Unholy Death Knight"?
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just took an aerial yoga class... LOVED IT!

Great for you ^_^

Thank you. If you can find it in your area, it is well worth a try.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options

That's so sweet, may you both always be happy and in love =)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

How cool is that?! I'd love to see that!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    well, something else about me....

I just graduated college with an Associates in Graphic Design..

thing is, I'd rather paint and sketch XD

Computer not really my best friend
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I took ballet for 8 years when I was a child. I am one of the most klutzy, ungraceful people I know.
  • RevNimue
    Options
  • RevNimue
    Options
    There are a lot of people who do mainly tribal belly dance to this genre and I would love to bring the traditional oriental dance to this genre.:-)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I took ballet for 8 years when I was a child. I am one of the most klutzy, ungraceful people I know.

Keeping balance is hard!!