Tell me something about yourself..

Options

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I grew up on Kodiak Island, Alaska and now I'm living in Maine. Though I would love to live in a warm climate, as long as I'm near the ocean, I'm a happy girl! I even walk the beach in the winter. No polar dips though! It's cold enough in the summer!

I've never met anyone from alaska!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I am an over explainer and probably play too many video games. Oh, and I always get dragged into political arguments when playing online games. :(

I'm an over thinker and can get in an argument about anything easily if I have a strong view on it...
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I'm a level 90 Worgen, Unholy Death Knight.

^_^

:D

My dirty secret.... ;)

I mean, really, an Unholy DK? What was I thinking!!! XD

girl I'm 21 and still play Pokemon!! whoops..
  • Guerrillascribe
    Options
    I speak six languages.
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    And now you have! :smile: And I should say, in Maine they do lobster (lobstah) dips not polar (polah) dips! lol!
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just took an aerial yoga class... LOVED IT!
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Hmmm something about by self not much to say have no idea where I am going or what the meaning of life is all I no is that I am alive and deeply in love with my girlfriend and she is my meaning of life or could have said can have sex lasting way over an hour some times past girlfriends finished me for that reason but my girl now seems to like it so all good
  • wandarb
    wandarb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love to laugh and dance.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I speak six languages.
    Amazing!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I love to laugh and dance.

You look like a peppy person :)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    And now you have! :smile: And I should say, in Maine they do lobster (lobstah) dips not polar (polah) dips! lol!

LOL!
  • KittyCannibal
    Options
    I'm your father! '0'
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Hmmm something about by self not much to say have no idea where I am going or what the meaning of life is all I no is that I am alive and deeply in love with my girlfriend and she is my meaning of life or could have said can have sex lasting way over an hour some times past girlfriends finished me for that reason but my girl now seems to like it so all good

Always good to be loved :)
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I own a tattoo shop but very seldom get tattooed because there is hardly every time. I'm blunt and forthcoming and my boss both hates and loves that about me. I both knit and crochet, at work, while getting tattooed and sometimes watching Little House on the Prairie. =)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I live to laugh and to make people laugh every day.

Laughter counts as exercise. :bigsmile:
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I'm your father! '0'

No..lol..he's in the back planking XD
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I just took an aerial yoga class... LOVED IT!

Great for you ^_^
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I live to laugh and to make people laugh every day.

Laughter counts as exercise. :bigsmile:

AMEN!!
  • Moemoe_62049
    Moemoe_62049 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Most ppl think I'm younger then what I am and that my kids belong to someone I babysit for!lol
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I own a tattoo shop but very seldom get tattooed because there is hardly every time. I'm blunt and forthcoming and my boss both hates and loves that about me. I both knit and crochet, at work, while getting tattooed and sometimes watching Little House on the Prairie. =)

Another creative person! Awesome! ART IS LIFE!