Which Tablet?

Options
13»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    :heart: iPad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing ever!

I'm sure Android has some great products but Apple has my heart.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I love my Google nexus! Way faster them my iPod touch!
  • 1956KAZZA
    Options
    I have the 7"CNM Tablet have found it really easy to use less than £100
    would recomend it for any age my 7yr old grandson has the same tablet he uses his mainly for games while I use mine for Facebook & emails for personal and business use
    :happy:
  • chl823
    chl823 Posts: 48
    Options
    I've had a Acer Iconia tablet for a year and half. I just purchased one for my granddaughter for Christmas. It is much cheaper than iPad and goes on sale a lot. Week after Christmas Best Buys had for $229 was is around $349 regular good price. The iPad has a better speaker and camera but honestly Acer camera is good and Skype pics are no problem. The sound is find with headphones are if not loud background noise. I love it and use it all day long for work and home. Hope this helps.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I've an Ipad to which I am totally attached. It does everything I require of it, from games to reading to photo manipulation and writing to watching movies.
  • chl823
    Options
    Forgot to say the Acer is 10 inches same size as iPad, the nexus 7 is a good 7 inch which I just purchased for husband for Christmas.
  • chl823
    Options
    FYI if you have a android phone go with a android app, you can sync everything. If you have a iPhone then iPad but expensive.