13»

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I weigh each morning
  • knittykitty123
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. My weight can fluctuate a pound or two from day to day but I'm used to this now. As long as the overall trend is downwards, I'm ok!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself every day, multiple times a day. i like to see what different foods do to my weight, and to be honest, i like to see what going to the restroom does to my weight as well... there, ive said it... i weigh myself before and after using the restroom... glad i got that weight off my shoulders :/
  • sterlingraptor
    sterlingraptor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Monday morning I record my measurements and weight. I may hop on the scale throughout the week out of curiosity but those numbers don't really matter as much as the Monday does.
  • FeelMyRibs
    Options
    Yeah I weigh myself every morning. At first it was an anxiety thing and I had to know how much I weighed. But now it really is helpful to know if I'm getting out of control or it can be a motivator to lose more weight.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I weight every Thursday Morning.. Never more... Otherwise I would obess
  • JessMoTX
    Options
    McGrawhaha:
    LOL
    I've done that before. One time, I was starting to work out on my Wii Fit and I had to "use the bathroom". When I came back and started over, I lost a pound!
  • natalie2603
    natalie2603 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I dont. I think scales are an inaccurate way to state progress.
    I take weekly photographs and measure myself. Bust, Hips, Legs, Waist.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    McGrawhaha:
    LOL
    I've done that before. One time, I was starting to work out on my Wii Fit and I had to "use the bathroom". When I came back and started over, I lost a pound!

lmao! i just cant help myself! i do it everyday!
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Once a week, first thing Friday morning. I used to weigh myself more often - like every day or two - but I found myself getting frustrated if my weight would go up. Your weight fluctuates depending on sodium, etc. As others have mentioned, weight isn't always the best measurement of progress, so I also take my measurements monthly.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    once a month, after tom and first thing in the morning.

Me too! This is when I seem to have no bloat or water weight going on...