170 Pounds Lost In Less Than 10 Months!!

Options
13»

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment ...... thanks for sharing ......

And enjoy your happy, healthy new lifestyle !
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, wow, wow!! You look great. Would love you to add me for support, my hubby has been very supportive and loves MFP too! I am hooked, danielle
  • cherisadler1
    Options
    Congrats you look great !!
  • Emilie04444
    Emilie04444 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring! You mentioned needing inspiration to go to the gym. If you haven't gone in the 10 months since you started the journey, it's possible that it is not something that works for your lifestyle. My husband finds that for him going to the gym 2 - 3 times a week works well. For me, I found that having to make time to go to the gym, just didn't work for me. I was constantly worrying about all the things that I could be doing at home, etc and hated the time it took to go to the gym (even though it wasn't that far). For me, I find I love getting up at 5 am and popping in a workout DVD or using the used equipment that I purchased for using at home and working out for an hour or more and then getting in the shower and feeling refreshed for the day. You need to find what works best for you and what you enjoy. You can burn just as many calories and tone up at home as at the gym. I often log in close to 1000 calories burned (and I don't include housework, lol)
  • chrismsherman
    Options
    Thank you for all the words of encouragement!! I can't wait to see what the next few months hold!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!