Half way to my first goal - 40lbs down *with pics*

Options
13»

Replies

• LPDLPD
    LPDLPD Posts: 25
    Options
    You look so much happier in each photo you show. You look great and are a lot healthier.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! I can tell you just feel better and are so much happier, it just shines out of your beautiful smile! Congratulations!

Btw, you have the most fantastic hair. I am insanely jealous.
  • Scrasey2
    Options
    Well done, you are doing brilliantly!
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW...you can really see a difference honey! Keep up the amazing work and we'll both be in onederland in no time!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    It's awesome, sweetie!! I love the pics and how happy you look in the latest! You look fab, I'm glad for you! Keep it up :) xx
  • karflowers
    Options
    Way to go! Your approach and attitude towards getting healthy is inspiring. Thanks so much for keeping it real! I know it's not easy, but your words remind us that with little steps and attitude shifts 40 lbs (and more) it IS possible! :)
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i know how hard you've been working on this---keep up the great work honey!
  • micheletruffle
    micheletruffle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    great job keep up the good work
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Mickiegirl
    Options
    You inspire me!! I like that you are taking it slow and being moderate,,,not being drastic,,, and yet seeing awesome results. That is encouraging to see that a good, healthy lifestyle is the way to go. I just joined...and your story is so inspirational...thank you for posting your progress...you are beautiful!! :-)
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    you're doing great and it's so great to see your transformation. thanks for the share.
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are doing great!
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!!
  • mrsobaid
    mrsobaid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    super cool n motivational
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    excellent job!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! Amazing dedication way to go on such a huge accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!