30 day shred starts tomoro!

Options
12346»

Replies

• OlderThanYoda
    Options
    Ok! Well, I missed yesterday's workout... but got myself back on track today! (Eating habits are off and on...I was out of things to cook, so we took the easy way out and ran to Wendys. All I had was a Baked Potato with cheese... and earlier today for lunch
    half a Quiznos turkey sandwich with Mustard and Mayo, Lettuce and Pickles. Been drinking sodas with my meals lately too :( I know that's a big no-no!

I'm figuring in order to see results, it's probably like 50% Diet and 50% Exercise... opinions on that?

Been feeling hungrier lately too. Metabolism speeding up because of the workout???

Tonight was Killer Buns & Thighs + 30 Day Shred. So, I thought "Let's see what Level 2 is like"... LOVE! I got through it
    and I feel like it was a great workout! It was just that little extra challenge I was looking for (not that I was exactly breezing through Level 1 or anything, but you know). I like level 2 of Killer Buns because I felt my hamstrings working more (and that part needs a lot of toning up!).
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I tried Level 2....hurt my shoulder because most of the workouts are in push-up position! Hated it....I have taken 2 days off to see if my shoulder heals otherwise I will abandon level 2!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! that's all I have the energy to say about level 2 day 1!!! actually it was more fun than level 1 but it was hard but I made it through! I thought there was nothing worse than jumping jacks but oh yes there are PLANK JACKS!!! evil things!!! I did like the abs section! I think it was just nice to do different routines!!! how is any one else finding level 2 compared to level 1?