whats yournot so typical goals

Options
Most people have the same typical goals, lose weight, be healthy, be toned, ect. what are some other not so typical goals you have, for me...
To do more push ups then my cocky brother in law, show him hes not so bad *kitten* after all, haha (im currently am doing the 100 push up challenge)
and to look sexier then my husband for once, even after having 3 kids, hes always been in pretty good shape.

Replies

• Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    One of my goals was to be able to fit into "CUTE" bras again.

That mission has been accomplished! :happy:

Another goal of mine is I'm signing up for my local 5K in April and want to be able to jog it... so I'm preparing myself now.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,795 Member
    Options
    ooh me to, to look good in just undies and bra :)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    my #1 goal is not to look like a 30 year old mother of 2.

i'm not going to act my age, i'll be damned if i'm going to look it
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    my #1 goal is not to look like a 30 year old mother of 2.

i'm not going to act my age, i'll be damned if i'm going to look it

I don't act my age either. So I think it's only fair we look younger to match our dazzling personalities, yeah? *High Five* :laugh:
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    * To finish a WOD in 15mins (last WOD was 26mins)
    * To deadlift 15#
    *To do 3 toes to bar
    * To do a 450m sprint without feeling like I'm going to die

Hoping to accomplish these goals in 2wks. I'm sure there are more but thats all I can think of for now = )
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    To do an unassisted pull-up
    To make my state Australian Rules Football team
    To be able to run again (my knees are preventing this)
  • AussiePupOwner
    Options

That mission has been accomplished! :happy:

Another goal of mine is I'm signing up for my local 5K in April and want to be able to jog it... so I'm preparing myself now.

The bra thing is definitely one of my goals! My 25th anniversary is in three years and I would like to be able to wear a sexy wedding dress for our vow renewal ceremony! :blushing:
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I want to look awesome naked, but I think that's pretty typical. I want to be fit enough to start bouldering!
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I want to look intimidating to high school boys for when my daughters are old enough to date :grumble:
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i want to look like captain america
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    To ski all day every day without ever getting tired.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    To have my waist measurement less than my chest measurement. They started out with the waist about 8 inches farther around than my chest. Right now they are tied.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to walk into any store with my girlfriends and be able to find my size with ease- and NOT in the plus size section!
  • parmoute
    parmoute Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    To be fit enough to run without needing an inhaler for my asthma. I'd also like to be able to touch my toes -- both feet at the same time -- consistently. Right now if I've been walking and stretching all week I can sometimes get there, but I'm often not even close. I figure I'll be touching my toes long before I'm fit enough to shake the asthma (which is not just exercise-induced, it's the all-around kind, so I know it's a pretty big goal.)
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    To buy a really cute designer dress without worrying about it not fitting or showing off my bulges. I can't wait to walk into Macy's and not have to head toward the "plus size" section. The ladies' dress section scares the daylights out of me right now.

I also love showing horses and can't wait to fit into my cute show clothes I used to wear in high school (or even smaller ones). When I meet my final weight and measurement goal I am putting out the money for an adorable new horse show jacket. Given the amount I have to lose, it gives me plenty of time to put away the thousands of dollars in savings. :o)
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    To be able to do a pull-up. I've never been able to do one, not even when I was young and fit.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    To get rid of my "mom butt" and reduce my thigh size so jeans fit properly. :( Apparently when I gain weight, I turn into a pear, whereas when I'm slim I'm an hourglass. ;)
  • walkerr1968
    Options
    On my next birthday I will be 45 years old. I want to be the best looking 45 year old woman you've ever seen. Think Samantha Jones on Sex and the City! I want my children's friends to say "That's your mom!! DAMNNNN!!!" LOL
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,795 Member
    Options
    I want to look intimidating to high school boys for when my daughters are old enough to date :grumble:
    I want to be the intimidating mom that scares her 3 sons into not being a guy with that one thing on his mind. :devil:
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Not be the heaviest/largest out of 3 sisters and to live the longest.

Both of my sisters are shorter than me but one is heavier/larger at the moment.

Also to do one unassisted chin up/pull up by 2014.