whats yournot so typical goals

Options

Replies

• wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    -Easily paint my toenails again. lol
    -Wear something super cute to my graduation (under the gown of course).
    -Be able to just wear shorts, a tanktop, and tennis shoes to vegas this summer (Not have to layer 10 different things just to look slimmer).
    -Confidently wear some sexy stuff for my fiance..
    -Do more situps and pushups than my brother who has always been in better shape than me. :)
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    gain weight
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    A couple of things here. Garter, bra and heels. That is a must.
    One Chin up. When i go to the gym i was watching a fella do that and I said to the gym owner that in three months i want to be able to do that. Don't know if i can reach it though so we will need a chair or something but that would be sooooo cool.
    Oh yeah one more thing.

Drive to my husbands work with a white long coat on, red high heels and nothing else. Meet him in his office close the door and SURPIRSE!!!! oH YEAH!!!
  • emmeylou
    emmeylou Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do a backbend :) I can do a bridge pretty easily now, but I'm still working on the backbend. Ever since I was a kid I have wanted to do one of these. I also really want to do the stretch (not sure what it is called) where you lie on your stomach, then you arch so that your feet touch the back of your head.

More fitness related... I want to be able to squat 135lbs... which is the amount of weight that I have lost... and when I do it I want it "a** to the grass" too :P
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to walk into any store with my girlfriends and be able to find my size with ease- and NOT in the plus size section!

For real. I want to buy the cute jeans and the cute little tops and not some crazy floral pattern, stretch material or sweats.
  • hepburn27
    Options
    I just want to look like a knockout in my moms vintage Ralph Lauren cocktail dress.... The dance is in 9 weeks. It's a size 0, AND IT ZIPS UP!!!!!!
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to scuba dive! I have the license, but a weight-related heart arrhythmia keeps me from being able to dive (which is sad). I can't wait to put on a BIKINI (for the first time ever) and a wetsuit and see the big blue from a new perspective!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    To have enough visible ab muscles so that my loose skin/stretch marks have something to wrap around. I have a flat stomach now but the lines on my skin currently look like a road map! Ugggghh!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to rock a Wonderwoman costume, Lynda Carter style.

8zmnut.jpg
  • kirstencorren
    kirstencorren Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Purely selfish reasoning:

To have amazingly wild jungle sex with my husband without getting winded haha. Sex while being this big and out of shape just isn't as fun as I know it can be.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Two 'unusual' goals for me. This is one:
    I want to look intimidating to high school boys for when my daughters are old enough to date :grumble:

The other is probably not so unusual, but I'd like to feel like a piece of meat for once - objectify me for my physical prowess and commanding stature! :laugh:
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear my wedding ring.....
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I want to look intimidating to high school boys for when my daughters are old enough to date :grumble:

love this!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to wear shorts in the summer (without my thighs rubbing together). I havent worn shorts since I was a child.
  • alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to wear shorts in the summer (without my thighs rubbing together). I havent worn shorts since I was a child.

This is mine exactly! Damn rubbing of thighs!
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    My top three goals:
    Do/hold a handstand
    Unassisted pull up
    Have the confidence to go on a run in shorts and a sports bra this summer haha!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    To squat more than my dad. LOL! Stronglifts should help but I will have a ways to go!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options

This too.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    To compete in fitness/figure :D
  • PMarie29
    Options
    I want to kick my asthma in the butt! I can't use an inhaler (I have crazy reactions to the steroids, even to albuterol...it's no fun :cry: ), so even jogging is hard for me. I know if I work slow and steady, I'll be able to beat it in the end!

Oh, and I want to continue to be able to do more crunches (of all kinds) than my boyfriend (who is working towards becoming a personal trainer...haha :happy: )