74 pounds lost in 6 months (with pic)

Options

Replies

• PrairiePride49
    PrairiePride49 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on sticking with it!
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You look great.. I am 5'4 also I would love to look like you at 160...
  • sharonvree
    sharonvree Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are such an encouragement for me. Thanks for sharing. I've just started the faithful exercise at the gym. Worked out 6 days this week. I'm hoping I can give a similar report in 6 to 12 months.
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I'm with Sharon I hope to look like you in 6 months
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing. Thank you for posting your pictures. You look great!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments!! Its been a lot of hard work, but soooooo worth it! I never thought i'd be able to lose weight for all the same excuses we create for ourselves... too old, too busy, too sick, too this, too that.... One day i said screw it, i'm so over all these weak excuses, i'm just gonna do this and not whine about it. Anyone can do this, once i learned that calories burned minus calories consumed equals weight loss, i just filled in the numbers i wanted and i gained control. You can do it too!!
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So 6 months!? That's inspiring for sure. When did you start running?
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!!
  • veggiegirl117
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • shelly4113
    shelly4113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration ! I am also 5'4 and I started out at 236 too! I hope I can do just as well as you have!
  • GMorrisUK
    GMorrisUK Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That is SO AWESOME! Its amazing how many of these before/after posts looks like two different people. The person on the left looks all tired and grumpy and not happy that a picture is being taken, while the person on the right looks happy, energised and happy to be photographed.

I love these stories.

Well done you! and in such a short time..... :)
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Panda307
    Panda307 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! Congratulations!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!! I started at 233 and am 5'5"... Cannot wait to be where you are!!! :) great job
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Oh my freaking gosh! You did such an amazing job! You should be so proud! Keep going & keep getting fitter and better day by day! =)) Such an inspiration! & You lost it in such a short time that's so awesome and you look fabulous!!
  • virgolove34
    virgolove34 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love stalking the success board haha. You've done a great job! Definitely an inspiration.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!