5'4 ladies plz post how many calories a day

Options
13»

Replies

• lachancegirl
    lachancegirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support!! You all are awesome!!!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I weigh 209.5lbs right now. I''m eating 1950 cals a day.

I'm losing steadily - around 2lbs a week. No joke!

I have a desk job. Exercise wise I do strong lifts twice a week (theres a womens group on here) and perhaps 30 mins of interval training on the rower after the lifting. Thats it.

I have a bit of muscle (not loads though!) buried somewhere under my fat, haha, from other resistance exercises over the last year. I'm convinced this makes the difference.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 130lbs. I'm not losing anymore but when I was I would eat an average of 1420 plus exercise calories. My sedentary TDEE estimate is 1630, but I recently figured out that I am not as sedentary as I thought because I'm maintaining on over 1700 plus exercise calories.

Don't cut your calories too low. Slower is better, you'll preserve more muscle that way and have less trouble with loose skin.
  • cav788
    cav788 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'4 and weighed 144 I now weigh 138 that took 6 weeks and I consume a 1200 calorie diet while I am in the fat shredder stage.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    5'4, 151 lbs. I aim for 1700 plus exercise calories. I usually lift 2-3 x per week and walk/run 2-3 x per week, but both for short intervals...maybe 45 mintues at most. I've lost weight, but more importantly, I've gone down between 2 and 3 dress sizes and have lost inches. Slow and steady wins the race ;)