you look great well done
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    AMAZING!! Congratulations!!!
  • GarouLama
    GarouLama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dang Steve! You're looking fit!!! I'm so proud of you! I finally seem to be getting back into it now. My routine new here is sinking in, and I even manage to do kick boxing here without making my downstairs neighbors think the ceiling will fall on their head (i'm alternating some jumping for knee raising and stuff). That will help! I missed kickboxing.
  • hkingscott
    hkingscott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic xx
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, congratulations!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    awesome job! my daughter loves your pants lol. but thanks for sharing. very motivational :)

LOL I love those pants too, I still have them. I got them at Walmart for 10 bucks.

I was going to say I loved your pants too but I didn't want you to think I was making fun of you!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations on your weight loss! :happy:
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Well done!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.... the only thing is your shorts in the first pic are great..... lol
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that's U! Oh my God, U look amazing! I'm inspired! Fantastic job! Well done! :)
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! What a huge change - congrats! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • inkedcanvas
    Options
    You look amazing! well done. I'm a little in love with your elmo pj's. I have the cookie monster ones (she says proudly) Seriously though, Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Great job!
  • stephenwebbe
    stephenwebbe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! well done. I'm a little in love with your elmo pj's. I have the cookie monster ones (she says proudly) Seriously though, Congratulations on all your hard work!

Thank you! I so want to buy the cookie monster ones, I was changing sizes so quickly that it would have been a waste, but now I can get them :)
  • stephenwebbe
    stephenwebbe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Dang Steve! You're looking fit!!! I'm so proud of you! I finally seem to be getting back into it now. My routine new here is sinking in, and I even manage to do kick boxing here without making my downstairs neighbors think the ceiling will fall on their head (i'm alternating some jumping for knee raising and stuff). That will help! I missed kickboxing.

Thank you! I'm glad you're getting back into it. I find persisting is the most important part for me... there have been the odd weeks where it was harder, like over Christmas was tough because I'm so used to eating all of the tasty treats then. :) I hope your boss doesn't mind the kickboxing :D
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    GOOD GOSH!!!!!!!!! YOu look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me five minutes to go back in forth in between your photos to affix my eyes! :-)

Good JOB!
  • Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! WOW!
  • BEEKER8897
    BEEKER8897 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Thank You for sharing your transformation with us, it's such an inspiration!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!