Meal Plan from Professional Female Body Builder

Options
What do you guys think?I think i would last a week before i went crazy....and how long do u think it would take before i look TOO muscular? Im still waiting to find out what workouts accompany this meal plan....

As soon as you wake up:
- Water, L-carnitine, BCAA’s (5 capsules), & glutamine
With breakfast, lunch and dinner: 1 tsp fish oil
Supplements that are once a day:
- multi vitamin
- magnesium at night and 5 BCAA’s
- pre workout and in morning: either kick by revolution or muscle prime by allmax (if you do 2 workouts take one before each) 5 BCAA’s

Meal #1: (before work)
¾ cup egg white
½ cup cooked oatmeal
¼ tsp ground flax seed
Stevia to sweeten

Meal #2:
3 oz chicken
½ avocado
(can use mustard just 2 tsps)
½ cup blueberries

Meal #3:
3 oz chicken
5 speers of asparagus
100 gms of sweet potato

Meal #4:
1 scoop whey protein & water
2 rice cakes
1 tbsp natural almond butter

Meal #5:
4 oz tilapia or 4oz salmon
2 cups cooked broccoli
¼ tsp olive on broccoli after its been cooked (if you are having salmon, no olive oil)
U can use a bit of plain mustard.

Postworkout:
1 scoop whey protein
3 rice cakes
5 BCAA’s
(1 – 11/2 hrs later eat meal)

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think I would have the patience for this diet even though I really want to become muscular.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Every meal sounds really small. I'd be miserable all day.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    None of this sounds delicious. It sounds like such small meals would mean I'm hungry a lot and never feel very satisfied. I'd probably last 3 days on this diet.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    What do you consider too muscular? For some people, there's almost no such thing. For others, merely looking at weights makes them too bulky.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    What do you guys think?I think i would last a week before i went crazy....and how long do u think it would take before i look TOO muscular? Im still waiting to find out what workouts accompany this meal plan....

TOO muscular? Hee hee! Not happening...it takes a long time for females to build muscle. We don't have enough testosterone on our side, although we do have growth hormone which accounts for biggish newbie gains. You need to lift heavy to build muscle and strength.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    This looks unnecessarily boring.
    I would doubt the necessity for BCAAs but if you've got the disposable income, go for it.
    Glutamine is not likely doing you much of anything.

Did this pro bodybuilder friend find out your TDEE and if so, what is it?
    What is the caloric and macronutrient intake of the meal plan?
    Did she ask you about foods you enjoy eating before making this plan or did she say "Here, eat these foods".

Now having said all of this, will this work? It might. If the total nutrient intake is reasonable in comparison to your needs then yes it will work.

Is it necessary to eat the same damn thing every day off of some list? No, it's also restrictive and can possibly lead to adherence issues.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    arbitrary menu is arbitrary
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Do you train like a female body builder?

Are you lifting fasted?

Totally boring, and unnecessarily so unless you are uber lean and have a comp or shoot coming up.

Bunch of unnecessary supplements.
  • healthycanadian42
    Options
    Take a look at the web site, bodybuilding.com. It's a free set up and NO it is not all guys. You would be blown away of all the tips on workouts, workout plans, nutrition, supplements etc. I use it and use this site to keep track of calorie intake etc. This site is for everyone and anyone who wants to just loose weight, gain weight, tone up or gain muscle.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Are you lifting fasted?

Totally boring, and unnecessarily so unless you are uber lean and have a comp or shoot coming up.

Very similar to my thoughts. Unless your training for a comp and/or planning a serious cut this seems OTT. If your not training right you arn't going 'to bulk up' no matter what your diet is like. Female's don't get serious muscle by accident.
  • GymRatToo
    GymRatToo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love it ... you must look Amazing. It's all about the FUEL !!! I want to print this out. That's how good it is. :D
  • jasminetoi
    jasminetoi Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Ive calculated my TDEE and BMR…I should be eating around 1600 calories a day..but this is not for normal purposes…shes provided this to train for swimsuit competition…im looking at is as maybe a quick fix….just don’t know what “quick” is yet..
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I think female body builders are very unattractive and unfeminine. If they're taking steroids, even more so. The female body was made to have nice curves and a little meat on it -- not look like you could crush walnuts with your thighs.

If you want a nice body, go for the yoga/pilates/aerobics type body. The "fitness" body where there is muscle tones and lean lines -- not ripples of muscles. I'm a straight female and even I think that's a hot body on a female! (and what I'm aspiring to become)

No one asked you what you think of female bodybuilders and their bodies.

This thread was about nutrition. BYE

P.S. Yoga and pilates don't fix "judgmental and rude."
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

I think female body builders are very unattractive and unfeminine. If they're taking steroids, even more so. The female body was made to have nice curves and a little meat on it -- not look like you could crush walnuts with your thighs.

If you want a nice body, go for the yoga/pilates/aerobics type body. The "fitness" body where there is muscle tones and lean lines -- not ripples of muscles. I'm a straight female and even I think that's a hot body on a female! (and what I'm aspiring to become)
    I think your body shaming post was completely unnecessary and irrelevant to this post. In no way did you answer the OP's question. Instead, you chose to insult hundreds of women on this site and off.
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options

I think women with muscles look great, and so does my husband, and no-one else's opinions matter. Your opinion is your opinion, not a universal truth. Maybe the OP wants to look like a female body builder and isn't in this for you to find her attractive?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

Ive calculated my TDEE and BMR…I should be eating around 1600 calories a day..but this is not for normal purposes…shes provided this to train for swimsuit competition…im looking at is as maybe a quick fix….just don’t know what “quick” is yet..

Did the recommended food intake on the list, factor in your TDEE? The reason I ask is this: Often times these pre-determined lists of foods aren't customized for the individual.

Ultimately, what's going to effect your body composition in terms of diet, is your total calorie and nutrient intake. It's not a function of the names of the foods you eat.
  • jasminetoi
    Options

Are you lifting fasted?

Very similar to my thoughts. Unless your training for a comp and/or planning a serious cut this seems OTT. If your not training right you arn't going 'to bulk up' no matter what your diet is like. Female's don't get serious muscle by accident.

she's suggested 5 days of 45 min cardio..and strength training 3 days a week....this is a plan for comp....but i was just thinking of doing it for maybe 2 weeks for quick results..then slowly going back to a more normal HEALTHY lifestyle
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

Body shaming is not allowed here, we are all here to celebrate everyone's positive individual fitness aspirations with their own bodies. And support them and help them to achieve peak physical fitness.

Not only does your post have nothing to do with the OP's question but it's also designed to make hundreds of women feel badly about themselves. How do you look in a mirror after doing that?

how rude, terrible and mean.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

As soon as you wake up:
    - Water, L-carnitine, BCAA’s (5 capsules), & glutamine
    With breakfast, lunch and dinner: 1 tsp fish oil
    Supplements that are once a day:
    - multi vitamin
    - magnesium at night and 5 BCAA’s
    - pre workout and in morning: either kick by revolution or muscle prime by allmax (if you do 2 workouts take one before each) 5 BCAA’s

Meal #1: (before work)
    ¾ cup egg white
    ½ cup cooked oatmeal
    ¼ tsp ground flax seed
    Stevia to sweeten

Meal #2:
    3 oz chicken
    ½ avocado
    (can use mustard just 2 tsps)
    ½ cup blueberries

Meal #3:
    3 oz chicken
    5 speers of asparagus
    100 gms of sweet potato

Meal #4:
    1 scoop whey protein & water
    2 rice cakes
    1 tbsp natural almond butter

Meal #5:
    4 oz tilapia or 4oz salmon
    2 cups cooked broccoli
    ¼ tsp olive on broccoli after its been cooked (if you are having salmon, no olive oil)
    U can use a bit of plain mustard.

Postworkout:
    1 scoop whey protein
    3 rice cakes
    5 BCAA’s
    (1 – 11/2 hrs later eat meal)

I guess the reason male and female turn around when I walk by is because my body is so unattractive! I have defined abs, legs and arms that I got by lifting weights. You are very narrow minded and didn't even addressed the original question. You ate also very rude.
  • jasminetoi
    Options

I think women with muscles look great, and so does my husband, and no-one else's opinions matter. Your opinion is your opinion, not a universal truth. Maybe the OP wants to look like a female body builder and isn't in this for you to find her attractive?

i want noticably toned arms and legs..and a six pack...a muscular back/shoulders/calves even dont matter to me..guess i need to focus on target areas?