Skinny Saturday Challenge Anyone?! (4)

Options
Would you like to join me in a Skinny Saturday? Here's what's up: Think double, double, double....double your exercise, double your water and double your self-control so you eat low fat and log every cal that passes your lips. A Skinny Saturday keeps me focused for the weekend, when I used to blow it! Now I know the SS buddies will be checking in on me to see how it is going. I just can't dissapoint them! My weigh day is on Sunday so it gives me a boost! Are you up to a SS challenge? Let us know if you are in! Then check in tomorrow and let us know how you are doing....remember: think double, double, double! We can soooooooooooooo do this! :happy: :heart:

OK weekend....herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• leggi002
    leggi002 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What a great way to take on the challenge of the weekend. Skinny Saturday it is.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    What a great way to take on the challenge of the weekend. Skinny Saturday it is.

Ok leggi! IT IS ON! Check in tomorrow and let us all know how you are doing!:smile:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in Family picture next Saturday need to look my best.
  • chunkymonkeyme
    Options
    Hi,

Count me in ... this'll take discipline, i'm meeting friends for drinks tomorrow at 1:00 ... oh what the heck, maybe i'll just drink and forgo the food calories ... does it count if i drink 8 - 8 oz glasses of wine rather than water, lol ... just teasin' ... I'll work in a glass somehow ... check back on Sunday to see how i did and if i still have my license ... hey just teasin' ... i never drink and drive ...
    TGIF ... have a great day tomorrow ... i'm starting mine at the 'Farmer's Market' for fresh produce ... :drinker:
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    Options
    I only drink water and tons of it. I'm in. Starting now actually lol! On my way to a treadmill
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hi,

Count me in ... this'll take discipline, i'm meeting friends for drinks tomorrow at 1:00 ... oh what the heck, maybe i'll just drink and forgo the food calories ... does it count if i drink 8 - 8 oz glasses of wine rather than water, lol ... just teasin' ... I'll work in a glass somehow ... check back on Sunday to see how i did and if i still have my license ... hey just teasin' ... i never drink and drive ...
    TGIF ... have a great day tomorrow ... i'm starting mine at the 'Farmer's Market' for fresh produce ... :drinker:

Chunky you are cracking me up! How about making those wine spritzers? Add some club soda (1/2 + 1/2)! Starting out with a trip to the Farmers Market is a wonderful beginning. Have a good one...remember, all things in moderation! Double, double, double (but not wine!:laugh: )
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I am in Family picture next Saturday need to look my best.

We can do this! Glad to have you on board again! You will look FABULOUS in your family picture!:heart:

Mouseme: Good for you on getting a headstart! That's inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • kfasy11
    kfasy11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great idea! I'm going to see Chelsea Handler tomorrow nite though so it will mean double exercise, double water, and likely double vodka martini :) But double laughs too, I'm guessing!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Great idea! I'm going to see Chelsea Handler tomorrow nite though so it will mean double exercise, double water, and likely double vodka martini :) But double laughs too, I'm guessing!

OK you two! Just count those calories in that double martini, slosh down two large glasses of water following and hit the treadmill twice as hard when you get home! Glad to have you on board! Have a "skinny sat." Report back in and let us know how it went for you.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Count me in again. And thanks for keeping us on track on the weekends.:love:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Count me in again. And thanks for keeping us on track on the weekends.:love:

Hi Astro! Glad to have you back! Hope the weather is nice so you can work outside in your yard~I know you enjoy it! We look forward to hearing a good report back from you tomorrow! Have a good weekend dear. :smile:
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I'm in! Saturday is usually my day off of exercising (I work out Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun) but I will work in at least 30 minutes! And I'll swap a diet coke for bottle of water at work. Tough...but I need it!
  • DixonKels
    DixonKels Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this!!! Especially since my husband and I went out to dinner tonight and I had (gasp!) chicken alfredo!....But, I only ate about half and still met my calories for today. This will be great because I always get off track on the weekends =( I usually do my weigh in's on Fridays with my other group, but I guess an extra one on Sunday won't hurt! Good luck to everyone!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in! I had a "Fabulous Friday" :laugh: Had a really great workout with my friend/trainer. He kicked my butt!!! :noway:
    Here's hoping for a skinny saturday!! :drinker:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Skinny Saturday it is!:smile:
  • hbuffing
    hbuffing Posts: 23
    Options
    sorry to post it on here but does anyone know how to start anew message board post? I can't figure it out. sorry

Oh I am def up for SKINNY SATURDAY! I am hitting the gym in a few minutes!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    sorry to post it on here but does anyone know how to start anew message board post? I can't figure it out. sorry

Go to "Message Boards." Choose a forum like "Motivation and Support." Then look for a green tab, "New Topic." It is on the top right.

Oh I am def up for SKINNY SATURDAY! I am hitting the gym in a few minutes!

Great! Already hitting the gym! Good for you. :drinker: Also, welcome skywalker, lilk, nolachick, Alice and hbuffing! :happy: Let's have a s Sensational Skinny Saturday! Skywalker, I am so glad you had a "Fabulous Friday!" That trainer deserves a tip! You will be ready for swimsuit season in no time! :drinker: Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrre we go!:bigsmile:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Count me in... probably won't work out today. I've already worked out 6 days (sun-fri) this week. Woohoo!!! I walk would be nice but it is raining... :sad: I'll be checking in later.... have a great day!! :glasses:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    500 cals down! Powerwalk,intervals,weights.