Skinny Saturday Challenge Anyone?! (4)

Options
2»

Replies

• Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start clean the garage went for my C25k and lunch almost done and dinner in the crock pot just need to work my abs and do a stretch and maybe some weight and of course play with my little girl and if someone could send a cleaning fairy my way i would appreciate that.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start clean the garage went for my C25k and lunch almost done and dinner in the crock pot just need to work my abs and do a stretch and maybe some weight and of course play with my little girl and if someone could send a cleaning fairy my way i would appreciate that.

Good for you! For that cleaning fairy check out flylady.com. It's a great website to help anyone get some organization established in their life. I have hit several "hot spots" in my home today. So far, so good with me calorie wise. I have been procrastinating that workout so I hereby promise to do it before dinner. The workout is always my biggest obstacle. I don't know why. Once I do it, I feel great. Dangit I'm stubborn!!! Hang in there everybody~LET'S FINISH STRONG!
    :wink:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Added 216 calories ( no more, no less) burned on weights and resistance band.

C'mon Fabulous get it in gear!!!:smile: You started this!:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Added 216 calories ( no more, no less) burned on weights and resistance band.

C'mon Fabulous get it in gear!!!:smile: You started this!:happy:
    [/quote]

Got it in gear! Ended up well under cals and got 50 minutes of exercise in. Going to chug some more water before I treat my self to a hot bath. Good for you Miss Alice! Weights and resistance bands are a wonderful way to build muscle, which burns more than fat. Thanks for the encouragement!
    :wink:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    50 minutes of exercise. WOW Good for you. I have to go get a drink of water. Whew.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options
    Had a great Saturday and to top it off we stayed home all day which we never seem to do on a Saturday we need to try to do this more often. Was a nice day with the family. Stayed within my calories and got 45 min. to 50 min of exercise in. Now for a skinny Sunday wounder if i will make it to church or if Caia will sleep in and if she sleep in so dose mommy.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options
    No church for me today Caia took a nap at 9:30 so I got so much need sleep.
    Today is going good so far and I lost .6 lb so I am now only 1 lb away from 50 lb I just can't wait.
    Hope every one has a good Sunday
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
  • Rokssana
    Rokssana Posts: 14
    Options
    this is such a great idea! I definitely in because Fridays and Saturdays are usually my worse days because I tend to eat out and drink too, wheww doubling this workout will be rough tho!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in. Can I swap Friday for Saturday? :laugh: I had a great workout with my friend/ trainer last night. Over 2 hours, over 1000 calories burned. No way I'm going to double that today!! I'm just going to try to keep the eating in check and water is never a problem for me. I drink tons. Good luck everyone!!! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Yes maam! Post on the new thread (5). Have a great Sunday!