Age preference...

Options

Replies

• Kellyeee2013
    Options
    I prefer older by about 4 years is perfect.
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    Options
    My other half is 2 years older than me and it works out since he is mature (well.. sometimes. When it is important, haha). I haven't dated anyone younger, I am 21, but I wouldn't mind dating an older man, even 10+ years. I went on a date with a man in his thirties once but unfortunately he was very immature and strange. Not that this applies to all older men of course, haha.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Stop it you're embarrassing me:wink:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    i am an equal opportunity luster.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Ditto.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

^ This
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hubby is 13 years older than me and we've been married 20 years (Valentine's Day).
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A pulse is a good start !!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Never ever dated younger but won't go older than 10 years plus my age
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I don't like to go more than 8-10 years older than I am (depending on the guy) I don't want someone that's as old as my dad and they become best friends b/c they're so alike. I want someone that looks up to my dad b/c he's a great guy and they have just a few common interests.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I use to feel content with my age when it came to dating. Then six years ago i met my boyfriend who is 10 years younger than me and he's more mature than ANYONE i've ever dated. not to mention more loyal.
    However after the age of 35 I started noticing older men - those sexy attractive type ones with the sexy silver lining in their hair. oooOOoo 0_0
    I guess it all depends on the guy, these days as to who i am attracted to. Age has literally become, just a number.
  • meredith1123
    Options
    My husband is 6 years younger than me. I don't like older men...too "mature" and boring for me. I have more in common with guys born in the 80's, lol.

oddly enough you may be a iittle wrong here. I know a lot of hot 40 something or 50 something year old guys that are so much fun and have so much life going on - compared to some fairly dull and boring 20 something year old guys i know....
  • meredith1123
    Options
    No pref, I've dated both younger and 10+ years older than me. Personality and "Mental Age" has more of an impact than true age.

THIS ---^^
  • meredith1123
    Options
    A pulse is a good start !!

So no pulse is a NO GO for you eh?
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I've always dated older guys. The current guy is 15 years older. Honestly - age really is just a number. We get along awesome and have fun. That's what matters.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm missing out by just sticking w/ the younger ones! hmmm...

yes. yes you are.
    i am the opposite I have never been with a younger guy, i like em older.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number - if it is sexy, do it.....as long as it isn't illegal...

mmmhmmm
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    My hubby is 4 years older than I am- before i met him I always dated anywhere from 5-6 years older (much to the disdain of my parents). I don't know that I would have dated younger or my age, but i also got married ridiculously young so that may have had something to do with my preference :)
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

^ This

^^ Totally this.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Legal.