2 day sugar binge

Options
2»

Replies

• Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    If you really want to lose the weight you won't eat it lol. ?.... yadda yadda....It's all about having willpower.

Uh, not so much. Will power is finite. http://youarenotsosmart.com/2012/04/17/ego-depletion/

OP, see if you're PMS ing, then check if you can create a new routine around the empty carbs. Why did you take the first bite?.... We all fail occasionally...it's what you do tomorrow that truly counts!

I feel you, though. Between yesterday and today, I pragmatically looked at what was on my figurative plate and decided the only thing to save me would be more gym time :)
  • NatashaDawn24
    Options
    I have had treatment for eating disorders due to excessive restricting for as long as I remember. Eventually your body says hey! I'm actually really friggen hungry and I need replenishing! Even today, I have been following a fairly low cal diet while doing p90x 6 days a week and my body has had enough. Try increasing your daily calories by a hundred, or 200 and don't forget to treat yourself in a controlled environment once in a while! Instead of buying a box of crispy creams( not saying you did this) go as a family for a treat and then work it off together :) all is not lost. And to the people who say you have no willpower, they're just mad because they wish they had eaten a Krispy Kreme! All or nothing thinking is dangerous, and leads to exhaustion and depletes in vitamins, energy and minerals. Just keep working out and remember its part of a journey :)
  • NatashaDawn24
    Options
    Also 2 weeks ago I ate 2 custard filled donuts, fries, pizza...well you get the idea and I'm down 5 pounds since then and you can still see my abs, so those people who think you failed are obviously in a sugar deprived state.