whats your favorite kind of meat?

2»

Replies

• just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Tofurky.... some times I have to slay a vegan to get it. But it's delicious.

^This made me LOL but I'm all about the beef, medium rare please. :bigsmile:
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Rare filet for me
  • slrose
    slrose Posts: 164 Member
    im a huge fan of deer meat. its delicious and low in calories.
    definitely wanting a deer burger now lol

I love game meats...........deer, bison, elk, rabbit, squirrel, pheasant, wild turkey, etc....

Next best thing to eat is nearly raw liver from grass fed cows or a nice, thick ribeye steak from those same grass fed cows.

hip hip hooray for game meat!!!
  • tubesteak.
    heh

I mainly only eat chicken anymore
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Delmonico steak...mmmm
  • Markus_7
    Markus_7 Posts: 165 Member
    wild salmon, buffalo, bbq pulled pork shoulder
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    I think I like most of the meats Ive ever tried..but I love a good rare steak. And elk burgers!
  • SportyChick07
    SportyChick07 Posts: 675 Member
    Steak!
  • chelseabuns88
    chelseabuns88 Posts: 77 Member
    I love duck breast, it has such rich flavour and it surprisingly low fat (if you don't eat the skin, of course)..

I'm just a meat lover in general, though not a huge fan of pork.. I HATE the smell of roasting pork, but I can't say no ribs..
  • I have been called a meatatarian...or attempting to prove that it's possible to leave on almost solely meat.

I'll go with turkey as it is pretty versatile, or chicken if I am feeling cheap. If not, gimme veal and let me watch the kids and eco-nuts cry.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    tubesteak.
    heh
  • Honey-glazed ham. I eat chicken breast just about every day, though.
  • Chicken is definitely staple for me, but oh how I miss when I could get fresh deer jerky...
    One of the things I miss about living in a forested area.
  • Dead preferably.

But its not the meat but how its done that counts. It could be simple chuck steak/casserole steak but if cooked right and with care it can be like nectar. Same go's for any meats or indeed vegetables.

But Ive always been a huge fan of true wild game meats. Anything that's come from the wild, its usually full of flavour, taste and low in fat.
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Took me a minute to pull my mind out of the gutter on this one.

I would do *almost* anything for a big, juicy bbq'd steak. That by far is my favorite meal. But for day to day eating, chicken is my favorite. And pork loin. And steak. And bacon.

I won't eat ground meat (texture thing) and I hate wild game. I'm a terrible dissapointment to my dad, grandpa and husband, but I just can't do it. Even the smell grosses me out.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    chicken!!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 662 Member
    I eat lots of chicken. Steak and salmon are god too. Just don't eat them as much. I absolutely luvvvvvvvvvv shark meat. And gator too........